Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Got up at 5 minutes to 420 , passed on 420 though still feeling last nights meds even now as I type. Power of CBD mmmmm makes effects last so much longer than even pure thc.... Anyhooo

Got my butt moving by 4:45 am got nutes mixed up 1 tablespoon per gallon of Growology #3 drove out to my big plot thinking it would be just a quick feeding but found that the raspberries are ripe and got side tracked... Anyways I managed to take pics after watering and I think everything looks good. I got some 6 footers now! Romulan is 4 feet wide and about 5 or so feet tall. Big boy auto is spewing forth his love powder and Poly Male is slow as molasses but started popping mature enough balls. Slowest male of the bunch not sure If I should breed with him , gonna wait one more week to decide. Took a video but with crappy light it is grainy so why bother posting it lol.... I will think about it.

Anyhow another photo bomb , I gotta be consistent right? lol......

IMAG5809.jpg
IMAG58101.jpg
IMAG5811.jpg
IMAG5812.jpg
IMAG5813.jpg
IMAG5815.jpg
IMAG5816.jpg
IMAG5817.jpg
IMAG5818.jpg
IMAG5819.jpg
IMAG5820.jpg
IMAG5821.jpg
IMAG5822.jpg
IMAG5823.jpg
IMAG5824.jpg
IMAG5825.jpg
IMAG5826.jpg
IMAG5827.jpg
IMAG5828.jpg
IMAG5829.jpg
IMAG5830.jpg
IMAG58311.jpg
IMAG5832.jpg
IMAG5833.jpg
IMAG5834.jpg
IMAG5835.jpg
IMAG5836.jpg
IMAG5837.jpg
IMAG58381.jpg

Nice-looking male, WRB. Is it this auto strain?

Nice-looking male, WRB. Is it this auto strain?

You bet! That was big boy auto , the fastest autoflower male I got :) He grows like a spear I like that lol the leaves stay close to the main stalk and compact. All my males are not watered , not fed and doing quite well only time they get water is during rainy days. I love how resilient these plants are I look forward to more result <3 Poly Male is swaying as a SUPER slow auto not sure if he is a keeper... I will store pollen from him when his balls drop in decent quantity for other breeding projects. Need them to drop soon before he starts dusting the girls on me.

The females are slowly going in to flower and I mean slow as molasses , the pistils that already appear are a variety of white and pink maybe one is a dark color not sure.... The plants doing the best are all Indica dominant , Pink ParvatxLowRyder HUGE leaves , DeepChunkolatexLowryder HUGE leaves and the Onyx MASSIVE Greem Reefer leaves. So far the phenos are all similar but I hope they all have unique traits in the end :) Romulan Grapefruit female is the largest Romulan I have grown so far. She is definately in veg my guess is she wont trigger flower till at least August 1st when the daylight hours drop off faster. If she can make it to October 1st I will be amazed but if she slips by 1st of August she should be done by middle September this strain bolts fast after 50 days flower. The seeds were made with colloidal silver and gifted to me in buds. They are supposed to be female but they tend to be hermi and we did get one solid male once.

Day off today , first rainy day after our heat wave here. So many forest fires in my area so it has been smokey past few days. Yesterday so smokey the light the sun cast through was a brilliant deep amber color like a HPS. The UV was through the roof!

It is getting to the point where the plants are very exciting to visit and I often feel tempted to go a couple times a day lol

We had a day of rain with a touch of hail. Minor hardly noticeable damage to foliage on my babies.
I did a count of females this morning when I went to feed them. I have 10 females in total , glad too that makes me feel far less greedy. Most plants are 5+ feet tall now one plant is 6 feet tall and showing no sign of stopping haha... The rain really cleaned the leaves off so I had a good gander atem today. Pests seem to nibble on them and bugger off they do not like to munch on them at all it seems so I been leaving them to fend themselves except a couple drenchs I did so far and one foliar spray a couple weeks ago. It is getting easier to weed around them they have fully connected to mother earth 'fist pump. Romulan is about 5'4'' and 4'+ feet wide and the main stalk is about 2 1/4'' diameter. All plants are high fiving in all their glory after a long gloomy day with barely 4 hours of viable light. All females are fed 1 table spoon of Growology #3. Growology #3 bag is getting lighter I am going to have to plan to get more by fall or early winter.
I am quite pleased that these plants seem to thrive in their less than desirable environment and amazed that they get knocked down by our harsh winds and just get back up again.

IMAG5855.jpg
IMAG5856.jpg
IMAG5857.jpg
IMAG5858.jpg
IMAG5859.jpg
IMAG5860.jpg
IMAG5861.jpg
IMAG5862.jpg
IMAG5863.jpg
IMAG5864.jpg
IMAG5865.jpg
IMAG5866.jpg
IMAG5867.jpg
IMAG5868.jpg
IMAG5869.jpg
IMAG5870.jpg
IMAG5871.jpg
IMAG5872.jpg
IMAG5873.jpg
IMAG5874.jpg
IMAG5875.jpg
IMAG5876.jpg
IMAG5877.jpg
IMAG5878.jpg
IMAG5879.jpg
IMAG5880.jpg
IMAG5881.jpg
IMAG5882.jpg
IMAG5883.jpg
IMAG5884.jpg
IMAG5885.jpg
IMAG5886.jpg
IMAG5887.jpg
IMAG5888.jpg

Damn WildRosebud!! :thedoubletake: Looking great!

I made a descion and transplanted one of my Bubba Kush into the Woods this morning. :) Here's a couple of pics:

0011895.JPG
0021881.JPG
0031804.JPG

The last pic is just an entrance to the woods pic showing how grown up the area is. I'm not expecting any buds (not even sexed yet lol), But hopefully I can get a couple month experience and see what kinda critters I need to worry about for next year. Wish me luck!!

Well, not really. I did pee around her though. :biglaugh:

As I was digging the hole, the soil seemed very fertile though. She is siting in about 3 gallons worth of amended soil from the indoor grow. and I topped her off with the dirt from the hole. Figured if anyone saw the perlite the jig may be up so made sure to cover that up.

As precaution for deer, I spread some dog hair around, peed around the plant, and also rubbed some brown paper napkins on myself and stuck them close to the plant. Hopefully the human/dog smell will keep them away for now. I also used an ill-advised bug prevention. I spread 7-dust in a 2 foot radius covering everything close to her. :rofl: All I need is to get her thru the first few weeks then she should be big enough to defend herself from most pesky insects I hope! :wood:

Have you ever made auto seeds without silver? I would like to know how too make them if you know :love:
I've read about that before, but still a little confused about the process.

:circle-of-love:
These autos are non feminized made the old fashion way dusting buds with males. The Breeding stock was LowRyder Male specimen that flowered earliest and turned out to be the largest of the gang as well. It took 2 grow rooms in 2 locations to complete that project.

Romulan Grapefruit is non auto regular strain and was supposed to be feminized but it is quirky and they herm easy. This is the first Romulan that has not shown any sign of male sex so it is quite exciting. We grew several others over winter and not one of them was 100% female. I still have some original silver made seeds for romulans , keep sakes they are worth up to $20 a bean. I was using the less desirable looking seeds to get use to that strain so all I got left are gorgeous dark seeds.

I really enjoyed my LowRyders! For a first grow they were very good test subjects!
I did some research after you've said how far pollen can travel, and discovered plenty of fields around the city, where wild hemp grows like flowers :biglaugh:
Even now old school farmers plant them around the corn fields to keep cattle and boars away, according to the nice grandmas from the market across the street. They call it indian hemp, but it's a wild sativa really. I remember my grandpa used to plant it as well. Only if we knew back then what it was :rofl:
I hope my new batch of autoflowers will escape "virgins" this year :high-five:

Haha that lil thing is awesome Spimp! In your location you got lots of time to finish her too that is pretty sweet and I admit I am envious!

Careful with pee though fellas , fresh pee is very hot and can kill plants fast I did that when I was a kid made my plants stalks bend and shove their heads in the ground n they died shortly after. Composted pee is good stuff though and I bet it would still keep deer at bay too. I like the napkin idea.... Also droppin a deuce around the perimeter helps a lot too but coyotes , birds and dogs will eat it.... Eww. I went to pickup the game trail cams but they were gone , I think paps has them in the bush where we hunt , watching a couple water holes and natural salt licks so there goes that idea.

I was gonna go to my plot this afternoon but I remember my friend saying the surveyors are out there today. I wish this was more accepted because it sure is a hassle doing this bush wackin crap.

I think I lost my dispensary. They seem shut down no responses and no way to order meds next month... I am majorly and utterly depressed. I rely on them to keep me healthy and now I fear I am gonna have to get street weed for first time in almost 3 years :( I am really hurtin from anxiety I hope they just rebuilding their web site. Please pray and send good thoughts out to me folks this seriously can kill me if they are shut down....

Back
Top Bottom