Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

The plants are pigs..... Have a heat wave for next week so I gotta water every day or second day.... WATER BOMB! lol
Pulled 2 males today that were slow , slowest male is poly he stays. Other males are doing well despite constant abuse of me not watering.
PHOTO BOMB! lol
IMAG5684.jpg
IMAG5683.jpg
IMAG5682.jpg
IMAG56811.jpg
IMAG5680.jpg
IMAG5679.jpg
IMAG5678.jpg
IMAG5677.jpg
IMAG5676.jpg
IMAG5675.jpg
IMAG56741.jpg
IMAG56731.jpg
IMAG5672.jpg
IMAG56712.jpg
IMAG5670.jpg
IMAG5669.jpg
IMAG5668.jpg
IMAG56671.jpg
IMAG56661.jpg
IMAG56651.jpg
IMAG5664.jpg
IMAG5663.jpg
IMAG5662.jpg
IMAG5661.jpg
IMAG56601.jpg
IMAG56591.jpg
IMAG5658.jpg
IMAG5657.jpg
IMAG5656.jpg
IMAG5655.jpg

Awesome! :high-five:

I may have got this wrong before, but you purposely going to pollinate your ladies?

Indeed! :) need to back cross these puppies they are really slow autoflower this time! They flower faster indoors.... I got one female indoors I am using some of the male pollen from pulled males atm. When they just pass the preflower phase is when I prefer to start dusting them. I get a brown paper bag the kind that holds a 40 ounce malt liquor bottle bend a males head stick it inthe bag n shake the hell out of it , then I go to females and put branches in the bag and shake the hell out of it till I am satisfied they been dusted enough. Some males will naturally pollinate the females as well. I am creating a "Mix" seed batch. My DG is holding the genetics for the auto's so time for the bikini mix. If I play my cards right I will become a viable breeder and seed bank. I am talking a year or two down the road but I already started pulling strings with the biggest players in the MMAR. I am also endorsing products in our collective to get the ball rolling. One of my friends is in charge of production of the worlds largest indoor medical cannabis grow facilities , it doubles as a giant 350,000 square foot greenhouse. My main concern is the mass scale of that legal operation and will it save patients money? Time will tell. Wonder if I will have a job offer as well lol....

Indeed! :) need to back cross these puppies they are really slow autoflower this time! They flower faster indoors.... I got one female indoors I am using some of the male pollen from pulled males atm. When they just pass the preflower phase is when I prefer to start dusting them. I get a brown paper bag the kind that holds a 40 ounce malt liquor bottle bend a males head stick it inthe bag n shake the hell out of it , then I go to females and put branches in the bag and shake the hell out of it till I am satisfied they been dusted enough. Some males will naturally pollinate the females as well. I am creating a "Mix" seed batch. My DG is holding the genetics for the auto's so time for the bikini mix. If I play my cards right I will become a viable breeder and seed bank. I am talking a year or two down the road but I already started pulling strings with the biggest players in the MMAR. I am also endorsing products in our collective to get the ball rolling. One of my friends is in charge of production of the worlds largest indoor medical cannabis grow facilities , it doubles as a giant 350,000 square foot greenhouse. My main concern is the mass scale of that legal operation and will it save patients money? Time will tell. Wonder if I will have a job offer as well lol....

Good luck with that!:goodluck:
Would be awesome! :cheer:
I will be a client for sure :high-five: I love autoflowers!

PS: Says video is private.

The effort to get to the patch thwarts all my worries. The path starts halfway in to the bush I been fluffing the foliage to hide entrances. My friend thought I abandoned it since he could no longer see entrances. That reminds me I gotta get him to follow me around for another video I am sure he would love to see since he complained he could not find them a few days ago haha

I was more concerned about the plant-to-plant trails. Hate for some lucky bum to find one, then find them all. :) But you know the area way more than I, and I smoked a morning bowl and was feeling a little 'noid. :rofl:
:lot-o-toke:

My question is, how much longer until you are carrying 30 of those containers of water? hahahaha

I was more concerned about the plant-to-plant trails. Hate for some lucky bum to find one, then find them all. :) But you know the area way more than I, and I smoked a morning bowl and was feeling a little 'noid. :rofl:
:lot-o-toke:

My question is, how much longer until you are carrying 30 of those containers of water? hahahaha

lol I carry the one Jug and only feed the females but Romulan requires 2-3 gallons per feed now so , 2 Jugs next trip... I let the Nettle grow wild around males and stompem down the leaves actually do rot and break down like conradino taught me <3 shout out!
How much does 6 gallons weigh? I carry it like 1/4 kilometer through some rough stuff. It was easier before the grass started growing....
As for stealth , only heatbag thing is I can smell these babes from the road they reek! Even since they were tiny..... It rained yesterday after a full sunny clear day after I fed in the morning. I want to go check them and see if they need food but looks like it will rain again early today so it would be pointless.

Romulan roots have connected with the earth , 5 gallon solid root mass penetrating black earth , how can I tell? Easy. The grass don't grow above the black earth around the holes anymore she is such a pig she kills off her camo lol ughhhh im feelin rough this morning. A&W Guacamole Burgers are yummy but dang they give me hangovers....

As for the weight of water-- "A pint's a pound the world around". :)

Actually a gallon of water weights like 8.3 pounds. I suggest curling the water on your way out and building up them guns! :rofl:

As for the weight of water-- "A pint's a pound the world around". :)

Actually a gallon of water weights like 8.3 pounds. I suggest curling the water on your way out and building up them guns! :rofl:
LOL! I did not realize I was in such good shape and I think carrying 2 6 gallon jugs at same time will be easier since I will be balanced haha... Im built like a MMA fighter 160lbs range (Use to train for MMA)
A lady that is giving me permission on her property next year has a 3rd world "Water Wheel" she insists I use for next year , wheel it out got enough water for a few weeks at a time 'fist pump.... She has cancer so I might become her Designated Grower she seems keen...

Back
Top Bottom