Outdoor grow - Help!

BlueBlazer

It's my first time growing cannabis, i've grown fruits/vegetables but not mary J. I've heard from a lot of people that i need to feed my plants nutrients but seeing as how most the people i speak with do hydroponics they are really no help =(. My question is.. My soil is ok for fruits/veges but what do i need to start groing from clones in the ground outside? I found a guide that listed the following items as possibly a great set for starting a grow. Happy Frog potting soil, PureBlend ProGrow for veg + ProBloom for flowering, FoxFarms liquid nutrient trio Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom, Dyna-Gro Foliage-pro. Thank you all for any advice your are able to offer! :Namaste:

Well... what's in the soil you plan to use? If it's been putting up good fruit for a while, it will probably be pretty good. Watch her as she grows.... any deficiencies will show in the plant and you can adjust as needed adding lime, bone meal, liquid ferts, etc.
Without knowing what's in your medium (soil), you have no way to adjust before hand. You'll need to see what she does and adjust from there.
Of course, you could just dig a hole and put in a known soil mix.

all right thanks, i hadn't thought about the convenience of a pot but I see it now, i will for sure do at least 1 and 1(dirt and mix).

Back
Top Bottom