Outdoor growing

Thanks, had a similar experience, with first go around on Tangerine Dream, had two beauties, but I was an idiot and harvested, way too early.
What strain are you growing, I’m around Niagara On The Lake area, everything grows good here, unfortunately my lady, is a little paranoid about my growing, so I have to tread lightly.
I'm in the SE US & growing Frisian duck at the moment in a small greenhouse DWC hydro setup. The greenhouse is only to obscure, no functional purpose beyond that. My area has a seasonal helicopter flying peeping Tom issue... (Reason for the greenhouse). I think I'm nearly ready to start cutting. This photo is about a week or 2 old now. I did a quick check last night & it's getting milky but need to have a closer look to make sure I'm not jumping the start. This little ducky was also heavily manipulated & trained to stay short with multiple main shoots. Call me crazy but I think a 9 foot plant would cause undesirable attention if left to naturally grow. My wife also isn't a fan of my hobbies so this strain is perfect for me with it's irregular leaf pattern.
KIMG0955.JPG

Thanks, had a similar experience, with first go around on Tangerine Dream, had two beauties, but I was an idiot and harvested, way too early.
What strain are you growing, I’m around Niagara On The Lake area, everything grows good here, unfortunately my lady, is a little paranoid about my growing, so I have to tread lightly.
Tangerine Dream plant was about 7’ tall, I bent the stock about 45 degrees to make branches all tops, I put a stake in the ground and tied it down, so I’m hoping for a great yield.
I also use boiled banana peels, during last few weeks and use the strained liquid after it cools, info came from a veteran grower.
Great talking man, have a sparky day.

Sorry just got home, I harvest when most trichomes are cloudy with a few clear and a few amber. You can play with letting a few branches go a little longer for more amber to see how you prefer it. Amber is thc degrading to cbn. Cbn is what causes couchlock.

Here are the results of Tangerine Dream harvest, yield approx. 1 lb., currently curing in mason jars, also probably 30-40 seeds.

Attachments

• 89B84CC5-F1C5-480B-9564-8273AC0D54D5.jpeg
    89B84CC5-F1C5-480B-9564-8273AC0D54D5.jpeg
    704.4 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom