Outdoor plants that finished indoors

aphrodisia

Hi everyone. Each year I try to take advantage of the summer to grow a couple of plants in the small space I have out the back free of charge and this year I popped a couple of photoperiod seeds one from Seedsman's California Orange and the other from Sweet seeds Purple queen which is actually purple kush by another name.
Due to the horrendous spring weather we had I couldnt actually get these going until first week in June and even then was a bit of a struggle at first as the nights were still unseasonably cold. Anyway they took off after a while and after roughly a month to 5 weeks of vegging I saw that they were begining to outgrow the space I had for them and were going to soon start poking over the wall with the risk of nosy neighbours spotting them and they hadnt even begun flowering yet !
Usually when I grow outdoors I grow autos but I made the mistake of using normal photoperiod seeds this time, so it was either cut them down and get rid of them or bring them indoors to finish off and since I couldnt bring myself to cut them down I decided to finish them off in my grow tent.

Here they were at about a month old. I did all I could to control their height, supercropped both and tied them down but all to no avail.

Here they are after moving them indoors. This was a no frills grow as I just wanted to finish them off. I only used my 400w HPS for this grow to get them finished.

They were both nice but the Purple queen in particular stood out as a nice potent smoke especially when vaporized. The high lasts a good long while and the California Orange was also good but my favourite was the Purple queen.
Anyway a happy new year to you all and merry growing in the coming year

Back
Top Bottom