Outdoor Single Diesel Plant - My Official Journal With Pics!

RoadLizard

I started a thread a while back but in a different section of the site. Anyways, here is the official "The diesel plant that liked hanging out with tomatoes" thread & journal. She was started for me by a good friend and passed off to me after about 4 weeks or so of Vegging. Fox farm soil, indoor CFL lighting. She just started to show some fruit so flowering is on the way! I water every 3-4 days with nutes every other. Alls I use is the Flora Nova Bloom(GH). The pics are in chronoligical order: The first few are when I stuck her in the garden and the latter ones are from today. I know its just one plant but its still exciting. This will be my last outdoor grow but ironically its my first overall grow. Ill keep this updated weekly with pics. Shes looking pretty happy out there! :love:

Girly_1.jpg
Diesel_3.jpg
FlowerStart2.JPG
FlowerStart1.JPG

Re: Outdoor single diesel plant - my official Journal w/pics!

Watch out for insects growing next to the tomatoes. Might want to try Azamax just as a preventative or something of the sort!

Watch out for insects growing next to the tomatoes. Might want to try Azamax just as a preventative or something of the sort!

I've been keeping my eye on the bug situation but so far it hasn't been a problem. I will look into a repellant though, hate to have her lose leaves due to insects! Thanks!

Get Azamax. You make a solution with that and water and spray it right on. Stuff is all natural works great.

OK gang - Here are some shots of 'ol Bessie a couple weeks into bloom. Nice looking fruit on this outdoor-next-to-tomatoes diesel plant. Shes doing great.

Flower_TwoWeeks1.JPG
FlowerTwoWeeks4.JPG
FlowerTwoWeeks3.JPG

Re: Outdoor single diesel plant - UPDATED w/ new pics!

Gents & Gals - The latest shots, 4 weeks into flowering. Shes getting rather dank and frosty. Ill try to get some better pics but you can see the solid development. Lots of nodes too. The 6 hours of direct sun each day gets the whole plant, not just the tops. I reckon about 3 more weeks and she'll be loaded with fruit. :love:

FlowerWeek4_2_.JPG

FlowerWeek4_1_.JPG

Lookin' Dankand juicy ! :grinjoint:

Love to see some close up shots of the flowers !

Thanks, bro. I will snap some new pics tomorrow afternoon. Really happy with this strain, gonna get a great yield off of a fairly short plant. :bravo:

She's looking great in her camo! How far along is she?

Re: Outdoor single diesel plant - Todays Close-Up Bud Shots!

Doodes and Doodettes - Take a look at these tasty looking colas on my girl. Took these today in the garage - the wind and rain was picking up so I moved her in for a little bit. There are quite a few great bud sites on this plant, Im extremely excited, its my first real grow. :circle-of-love:

CloseUpColas_2_.JPG

CloseUpColas_1_1.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom