Outdoor to indoor?

JackRedins

420 Member
Hi all, I grow both indoor and outdoor.
this year i had a gift given to me in a big clay pot and as my grow light was pre-occupied i left it outside.
My indoor crop is complete(one plant) and now that potted plant isn't ready to flower yet and is about 3' tall
I'm thinking of putting it under my grow light, starting the flower time and finishing the grow inside.
I'm hoping to get a more potent bud this way.
has any one tried this and if so what were your results?

Attachments

• hashplant.jpg
    hashplant.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
Hi all, I grow both indoor and outdoor.
this year i had a gift given to me in a big clay pot and as my grow light was pre-occupied i left it outside.
My indoor crop is complete(one plant) and now that potted plant isn't ready to flower yet and is about 3' tall
I'm thinking of putting it under my grow light, starting the flower time and finishing the grow inside.
I'm hoping to get a more potent bud this way.
has any one tried this and if so what were your results?
I don’t think it will be a problem. I had plants that I kept outside part-time and moved them into a tent about a month ago under 12/12, seem to be flowering fine.

I have a first time outdoor grow question. I have a plant super healthy 6” tall but starting to develop white hairs in July. Should I force the flower or let it go.

Attachments

• 0F564F17-FBF8-4B58-88C1-13E2083996F4.jpeg
    0F564F17-FBF8-4B58-88C1-13E2083996F4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • ECBD724B-0844-4832-AAF1-131380B0A1BE.jpeg
    ECBD724B-0844-4832-AAF1-131380B0A1BE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
I have a first time outdoor grow question. I have a plant super healthy 6” tall but starting to develop white hairs in July. Should I force the flower or let it go.
Might just be preflowers, or a variety that’s sensitive to the shortening days. You’ll be fine just letting it flower naturally.

I too have a plant that is outdoors that has also sprouted white hairs all up and down. I also have 10 other plants in the backyard and no white pistils showing on any of them girls. She is 63” tall as of today, and is a Fruity Pebble x Unknown strain. Last year we believe my neighbours unknown (male) plant clone impregnated my yard grow and a seed fell out when harvesting her last October. Unlike the Fruity Pebbles indica leaning grow from last year, this is looking almost all Sativa. Tall, thin and lanky limb structure this go around, and thankfully a female too. She’s grown 2 feet in the past 2 weeks but I never put any training into her grow like my others.

5BD31595-1398-4E1F-8CA7-43800F1C2ABE.jpeg
4A36C69C-A0E2-44BD-A1BB-8AE3059C45FA.jpeg

I too have a plant that is outdoors that has also sprouted white hairs all up and down. I also have 10 other plants in the backyard and no white pistils showing on any of them girls. She is 63” tall as of today, and is a Fruity Pebble x Unknown strain. Last year we believe my neighbours unknown (male) plant clone impregnated my yard grow and a seed fell out when harvesting her last October. Unlike the Fruity Pebbles indica leaning grow from last year, this is looking almost all Sativa. Tall, thin and lanky limb structure this go around, and thankfully a female too. She’s grown 2 feet in the past 2 weeks but I never put any training into her grow like my others.

5BD31595-1398-4E1F-8CA7-43800F1C2ABE.jpeg
4A36C69C-A0E2-44BD-A1BB-8AE3059C45FA.jpeg
You should choke that neighbor. Growing a male all Willie nille outside , id dot his eye!

Just be very careful not to bring any bugs into your tent from outside if u have other plants in there

yeah sadly I tried my best and I brought mites into my tent grow. I had It much worse in my first ever tent grow (minus attending to any outdoor girls) So I’m Just starting my 2nd week of flowering and hopefully I can keep them semi under control until they finish

You should choke that neighbor. Growing a male all Willie nille outside , id dot his eye!

yeah I gave him some clones and feminized seeds to grow this year. So I should hopefully be good this year, but I have no idea on other other neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom