Outgrowing Tent!

kushcreator

:volcano-smiley:
4 Plants. Apparently Should Have Got A Bigger Tent This Tents a 4x4x6 With A 400W In It And They Are Just Outgrowing This Thing!!!! First Grow. Let Me Know Your Guys Opinions... Is there Maybe A Way I Could Of Controlled Them More Or Just Go With A Bigger Tent Next Time??

Been Told They Look Pretty Good For My First Time by friends! How Much Longer Do Yall Think I have Left?

IMG_028438.jpg

IMG_028537.jpg

IMG_028642.jpg

IMG_028739.jpg

IMG_028833.jpg

Re: Outgrowing Tent!!!!!!

Lollipop every single one of them. In my sig you can link to the section. Or cut the bottom of your tent and prop up the tent so everything in the tent besides the plants is higher up. I'd say 5 weeks or so. And they look magnificent. They look like you never got to train them with your scrog net.

Hi kushcreator,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

While the plants themselves look great you allowed them to out grow your available grow space. Plants continue to grow even after you flip them so that all needs to be taken into account. My guess is that had you tucked them under the scrog a little longer before just letting them head for the light you would have been fine. One thing you can do is bow the branches over to lower them some though keep in mind as they get fuller they also get heavier and you may need 2 supports per branch on pulling them down and one holding them up to prevent branch breakage.
As to how much longer do you have? Well for one it would help if I had a clue as to how long they have been in flower. Always a good starting point. Also what strain is it? Different strains flower quicker then others. but just from looking at your bud development I am going to guess guess your around day 30 to day 35 in flower, if thats the case, it will be a while. If I am in the ball park with my guess, now is the time to start thinking outside the box, smoke a bowl and let your creative juices go to work.
Best of luck with your grow and keep us updated

Ais your tent within a light sealed room? Any ways I'd get another tent and then hang bare bulbs vertically and finish flowering them out very is your best bet with how tall they are mate

Back
Top Bottom