Yellowing Leaves

Growgirl999

So my girls are 16 days, I just moved them to their big pots because they were outgrowing the solo cups. All look good except one, she has yellow, spotted leaves on the bottom, they don't look like they are dying, but something is off. I have them under HPS 600, about 18-24 inches up. Planted in Ocean Forest, which I thought had a good balance of nutrients to last about 2 weeks. Temp is perfect, about 75-79 under the lights. Air flow is perfect, humidity slightly low, around 35%. I'm just not sure why it's only one, they are all the same type of seeds. I tried to post pics but apparently I'm not smart enough to link them to this post. :)
Just thought someone might have come across this before. Thanks.

Make 0 more post then you can post pics. Go say hi to folks. Im new will be starting my grow in next couple weeks hopefully. Sadly I only know what I read and rely on charts and posters at yhis time. Im sure someone will help you thats knows way more then me.But on my first grow im going to veg my babies with mh bulb at 400 watt starting about 18 inch away. I dont want to worry about heat stress. But thats my 2 cent worth. Remember im new I know nothing. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom