P Express Auto, N Lights Auto, Orange Critical Punch 1st Grow

Expressgrow93

Hi this is my first grow I am growing pineapple express auto and just started flowering. Since this is my first grow not really sure how it's going, I think it's not bad just looking for more experienced growers to give an opinion tbh I am using 600w hps and canna a and canna b and going to start adding biobizz bloom soon.
DSC_0133.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG

Hi this is my first grow I am growing pineapple express auto and just started flowering. Since this is my first grow not really sure how it's going, I think it's not bad just looking for more experienced growers to give an opinion tbh I am using 600w hps and canna a and canna b and going to start adding biobizz bloom soon.
DSC_0133.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG
They look like there loving life what size tent you growing in

She looks great! You've got very similar setup to mine. I also grow in the same size tent and my second grow is pineapple express auto. I'm using the biobizz products too and I think my plants love it.

I'm excited to see how much bud you can manage to get out of that beautiful plant.
I use for nutrients general hydroponics floral series and my tent is a 4x8x6.5 tall I'm growing white widow

She looks great! You've got very similar setup to mine. I also grow in the same size tent and my second grow is pineapple express auto. I'm using the biobizz products too and I think my plants love it.

I'm excited to see how much bud you can manage to get out of that beautiful plant.
Thanks I'm surprised that she is because my temp has been at 30degrees since the start I cannot get it down atal I am a Bit worried that during flowering it will start affecting it alot

I'm not good with ft lol sorry. PE is about 6 weeks old and other 2 about 2 weeks. your plant looks great

Hey Express! I have exactly the same problem. Originally I thought my light was too hot for the size of the tent but after some trial and error I realised it's actually a problem with my ventilation.

My specific problem was that I had calculated the cfm for my inline fan without taking into consideration that my ducting was very long. So my first solution was to add a second inline fan + ducting but now I've just ordered a new, more powerful inline fan to draw in air directly from outside. My old inline fan could draw in 150m3/h but now I've ordered one that can pull in 540 at the highest setting. I'm going to experiment a little and see how much I need to keep it perfect at about 26.

I hope this helps!

Hey Express! I have exactly the same problem. Originally I thought my light was too hot for the size of the tent but after some trial and error I realised it's actually a problem with my ventilation.

My specific problem was that I had calculated the cfm for my inline fan without taking into consideration that my ducting was very long. So my first solution was to add a second inline fan + ducting but now I've just ordered a new, more powerful inline fan to draw in air directly from outside. My old inline fan could draw in 150m3/h but now I've ordered one that can pull in 540 at the highest setting. I'm going to experiment a little and see how much I need to keep it perfect at about 26.

I hope this helps!
Yeah I don't have air coming in from outside just have 3 fans blowing air around and carbon filter connected to ducting with fan taking air out I am complete novice so I am learning every day, really appreciate all the help

Back
Top Bottom