P Express Auto, N Lights Auto, Orange Critical Punch 1st Grow

Hey Express just got all caught up! You seem to be of to a great start and have gotten some good info but regarding trichome ripening and when to harvest.
B6D5EA54-CF1F-4FF4-AD05-18B691E07B2F.jpeg
B925E1D4-A4BE-425C-BB70-8D39317E13D0.jpeg

If you harvest your wanting to look for roughly 15-25% amber

Majority being cloudy with the least amount of clear possible. This will give you the best terpene and resin profile for you strain.

I’ve also just started a few PE autos from Barney’s Farm. I’m only in week 1 but looking forward to seeing yours mature!

Hey Express just got all caught up! You seem to be of to a great start and have gotten some good info but regarding trichome ripening and when to harvest.
B6D5EA54-CF1F-4FF4-AD05-18B691E07B2F.jpeg
B925E1D4-A4BE-425C-BB70-8D39317E13D0.jpeg

If you harvest your wanting to look for roughly 15-25% amber

Majority being cloudy with the least amount of clear possible. This will give you the best terpene and resin profile for you strain.

I’ve also just started a few PE autos from Barney’s Farm. I’m only in week 1 but looking forward to seeing yours mature!
Thanks Dutchman great info will keep in mind thanks for following my grow cant wait to see my girls buds grow just bit worried about temps but I am fixing the problem gradually

Looks good I got my in the dark haven't started cutting yet I'm going to leave the light out for 3to 4days

24-48 hrs is recommended!

Good luck with the harvest I just chopped my massive girl down yesterday!
Lots of pics in my journal if you wanna catch up !

Hope your doing well

Back
Top Bottom