P Express Auto, N Lights Auto, Orange Critical Punch 1st Grow

Do I need to connect to carbon filter to bring air in or can I just have fan and ducting because carbon filter can be expensive and I already have one inside tent lol thanks for all the help

Hey Express. Great question! To be clear, you don't need a carbon filter to bring air in, only to take air out. From your messages it seems that you already have one, so no need to invest in a second one. Just get some ducting and a fan of some sort to pull air in. If you're worried about being seen, you don't have to put the ducting outside but just close to an open window or some other source of cooler air.

Hope this helps :Namaste:

Hey Express. Great question! To be clear, you don't need a carbon filter to bring air in, only to take air out. From your messages it seems that you already have one, so no need to invest in a second one. Just get some ducting and a fan of some sort to pull air in. If you're worried about being seen, you don't have to put the ducting outside but just close to an open window or some other source of cooler air.

Hope this helps :Namaste:
I have a fan connected to my ducting which is connected to my carbon filter which is taking air out, so I can't use that I haven't gt any more ducting need to buy and buy intake fan and yes this is all helping me alot thankyou

DSC_0141.JPGDSC_0142.JPGDSC_0145.JPG

Back
Top Bottom