Papaya

well, i have successfully finished, or close enough, the following strains, outdoors. thc bomb-twice. jack herer pheno b. aurora indica. sensi star. apfhi. and, i just planted, two. one hollands hope, and one frisian dew. both are tops, they say, for bad climates.

what size pots do you use? i have the same size lights. but, in my four gallons, get like 2 oz off anything i grow. just put four papayas, (the clones off the original seed plant) into seven gallon pots. to see what happens....i just cut that seed plant yesterday. sure smells nice. like they say. "whiskey pipe tobacco". just cut the seed plant "black jack", an hour ago. and, i have a full moon, im cutting tomorrow. its done, at 8.5 weeks. must be the pheno. they claimed a lot longer. like 12-16.

I grew Papaya from Nirvana for a few runs. out of 5 fems i had 3 phenos. 1 was very fruity, smelled like mango...2 smelled like rotten meat.....3 grew real small and kind of lanky, i never even flowered 3...i threw it out. the rotten meat pheno was so nasty...i threw it out week 5 of flower, yes, it smelled that bad. the buds had a rotten smell, my temps were 68-77 and RH was under 50. the fruity pheno was the keeper and i grew her out a few times. this is the fastest plant ive ever cloned, in an aero cloner roots under 7 days. she grew dense, greasy buds, just like they said, but the smoke was mediocre. i let her go 8 - 9- weeks. just never really was that good. it was the only bud ive ever had where friends were like, ahhh what else ya got to bring??? i grew it hydro, organic, synthetic....Nirvana has some good strains, master kush is good and snow white had me barely able to move. super skunk is pretty decent as well. ive grown alot of nirvana's plants and what i havent grown someone else has and Papaya is by far the least of the ones ive had, their new CBD Supreme Durban is great, i have a mother plant and flower at least 1 plant every run, dont let the high CBD fool you, its 1:1 and will get you pretty high with no paranoia or anxiety

i have severl five packs of fem seeds from nirvana. i have popped only one at a time, on most. the papaya i had, smells great. smokes preety good. but, this pheno, had weak limbs. by the time they buds were half done, they all drooped like limp wrists. lol! i had to support the heck out of them. so, i scoffed at keeping the clones. in the shitter they went. also, i popped one each, of full moon, blackberry, blackjack, and do not currently, have any more of that growing, either. just ordered three fem seeds, of "orange hill special", from dutch passion.

Back
Top Bottom