Paradise Seeds Vertigo Auto fems

somedude247

These little ladies were really nice and fun to grow. More of a 75 day strain in soil. Maybe 60 if youre really good with hydro. Very piney, skunky, sometimes even kinda nasty smelling. About 22 inches in average height. 4 out of 10 were runts though. But ended up producing rather well. Some purpling on a few plants, but all were covered nicely with thick trichs.

It tastes about how it smells. Piney and maybe some fruity undertones.

Have to keep it in the freezer or the whole place smells like a skunk a half mile away! LOL

The high is pretty instant. Expands nicely, starts in the head, then radiates though the body for a while. Decent pain relief.

:welldone::welldone:Sounds super is there any chance to see a plant or some of the finished product??? PLEASE say it's so. RD :thanks::thanks::peace::peace::peace:

Unfortunatly I dont have enough posts to add attachments:( Still a noob on this forum. But I will add pics as soon as I get enough posts! Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a couple weeks cure, its starting to have a chocolate-coffee smell and flavor. I really like this strain. I recommend it to anyone wanting to grow an auto.

High and welcome to the forums. Here's the link to our Photo Gallery Tutorial for you to start uploading your photos. Once you've uploaded your photos to the gallery you can start posting photos as soon as you're ready.

:welcome:

how long did it take for you to flower i have some white widow autos and im on day 28 and havent seen any budding
SANY0172.JPG
SANY01751.JPG
SANY01761.JPG

Doeboy, I started seeing preflowers at 3 weeks and buds at 4. Mine went 77 days before chop. Id guess that a WW auto will go 90+ days. You should start seeing flowers in a few days. How many hours you running?

Ive made bubble hash and dry ice hash before. Unless the trim and buds are ground up finely, not many trichs come off. I dont think a regular freezer gets cold enough to cause trichs to fall off. Ive been doing it for some time now and several friends do it too and no one ever has any issues with potency or trichs. Now, if your bag was left in the bottom of a deep freezer for several months, it may end up with freezer burn and ruin the buds. Im not trying to argue Ledtron, Ive just never had any problems in the past.

I doubt its ready in 65 days. You are in hydro, so maybe, but Id expect 75-80 , especially since you dont have buds yet. Vertigo is a 60 day strain, although I was in soil, I couldve went well over 80 days and I had buds by 4 weeks. Basically, unless youre a super-grower, add at least a week or 2 to what the description says.

Back
Top Bottom