Paranoid

Kotter

I have been buying stuff from amazon that is used for growing, and doing a little posting in this forum. Is there anything to worry about?

I have been buying stuff from amazon that is used for growing, and doing a little posting in this forum. Is there anything to worry about?

No more paranoid then you would be about the rest of the surveillance the government keep on you.
Chances are you won't get caught, if you keep it on the down low and grow for personal consumption. That being said if you break laws, there is always a possibility of being caught.

You should always be a little paranoid because it helps keep you safe. The only thing you really have to worry about is the people you tell you are growing and the people they tell about it.

I use drones to patrol the airway over my house. I hear you man. I feel like an Amazon drone is hunting mine...

And then there was this squirrel I saw in a tree

Yeah, resist the urge to tell your friends and pals about it.

Sure, sharing some smoke is fine.. if they ask where you got it? Some dude in a bowling alley.. or something.. make up something stupid.

As soon as you tell 1 person, everyone he knows can be someone he tells.. everyone he tells has a ton of other people they can tell, then before you know it, you're growing to support someone elses smoking needs, and have to worry about who knows about your grow that shouldn't.

Loose lips sink ships.

Be a control freak when it comes to every angle of the situation. If other people's grows are anything like mine – they start out flying by the seat of the pants and upgrade from there. I'm constantly improving and making it more stealthy and self contained, and covering every possible base that I can to make it all work smoothly and safely. The 'don't tell' policy is number one! You can't take those words back once you do. It's pretty much a one way street after that, going the wrong way.
Paranoia generally means a sort of irrational fear, as opposed to a fear based on the real facts of the situation. So educate yourself on what the real risks are, and what you can do about them. If you're worried about ordering stuff for your grow, order it to a different address somewhere else, use a different name, etc. Once you've covered all the aspects that you can have control over- there are always a couple that you can't do much about. So keep your eyes and ears open. But you'll sleep waaaay better knowing all those loose ends are dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom