Patience Is A Virtue?

They are really starting to hit their stride. Ph. up to 5.8 and water level down two liters since last evening, ec remains the same. Sure looks like they will double in size in a couple of days. Show girl took in 200ml. to run off and is fast filling the solo cup with roots. She will be up potted this week-end. Soon ready for her new home.

Damn snow.
As much as I love visiting Boston, y,all can have this much freaking snow in April. Eight inches over night and now freezing rain,everything closed around here today. Haven't seen a vehicle go by for 20 minutes now. Looks like a mid month day off for lots of folks.:cool:

As much as I love visiting Boston, y,all can have this much freaking snow in April. Eight inches over night and now freezing rain,everything closed around here today. Haven't seen a vehicle go by for 20 minutes now. Looks like a mid month day off for lots of folks.:cool:

-13'C here this morning, nuts. At least the sun is out, lol.

These Northern Lights really seem to grow much fast then the WW from last grow. Seventeen days from seed and this girl is 12" across but only 5" high. Forth node starting with a node spacing of 3/8". They are going to be low and bushy for sure, which is good because they will be grown under a screen this time around. Last grow was way to out of control.

Question for some of you guru's out there. What am I looking at? Looks like a snake shedding a skin, didn't know plants did that. All five of my plants and don't remember this on the last grow. The only thing different is a seaweed extract.

Twenty one days from seed.

Res change today. Eleven liters out at 69f., ph. 6.2, ec. .6. So down 9 plus the 4 I gave them over the week means they drank in 13 liters this week. In twenty liters there is 15ml. cal/mag, 30ml. grow A, 30ml. grow B, 5ml. B1 and a half cap of microb-lift. Temp.70f. and ph"ed to 5.4, with an ec. of 1.1. Looking good with no real problems so far, knock on wood.

The roots showing in the res. have to be almost four feet long. Nice and white.

Time to up pot show girl.

Her new one gallon home, not Xmas but she is a gift.

How's this for a grow comparison. These three seeds were popped at the same time. A week after that, two went into the hydro system followed five days later by the third going in a medium and feed hydro nutes. One third the size and much darker in color.

The res. was down two liters in twenty four hours. they are some hungry you. A top up of ph'ed water at ec. 1.1 and a little extra cal/mag as I see some copper colored spots showing on some of the older leaves on one of the girls. They might be growing in the same medium but coming from seed they each have their own little needs. Problem being it's all for one and one for all, so go slow is the order of the day

Down another two litres this morning. Only this time along with the water drop, the ec. dropped right off but the ph. remained the same at around 5.8 to 5.9. The hydro chart says they are hungry and to up the nutes. Res. now sitting at ec.1.2, which is about as hot as it got last grow but not until into flower. I didn't realize how much more nutes they can take. My Bluelab Trunchion didn't show up until well into flower. The light is now at 12" above the screen which was added last evening. At least six inches lower then before, at this time. Everything a little different then last time. But I will tell you what, the rotating platform sure makes working on the plants a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom