Peak - Skunkberry

Jackalope

This last grow had the addition of 3 Peak seeds Skunkberry. I had ordered these seeds around 2003. 2 out of the 3 popped 1 male and 1 female. The Skunkberry I have had from dispensaries is always a light sativa with a THC average around 16 to 18%. Always fruity and sweet so I picked it up a lot. Always wondered why a strain that was a hybrid of Skunk #1 and Blueberry would be mild. The fact that these seeds were made so long ago I figured it would be the best one to try. With only one female it is hard to truly judge. Still this plant was built to impress. With a Blueberry spiciness just like the Blue Dream I grew the previous grow. The high is totally different then all the others I have tried. It makes itself known with in a couple hits. While strong it is still very social like the Skunk #1 from old. Plus it was a nice warm indica bottom end. This "IS" what Shunkberry should be!

I was just talking yesterday about skunk from back in the past being completely different from the skunks found nowdays. Really nice you found a good one!

That was my thinking. Still not sure what skunk was used in the making of it. Pretty sure it was a Amsterdam Skunk #1. Just a hint of skunk in this one. I had hoped that a Roadkill Skunk had made it up to Canada. Still its not super sweet like the Amsterdam Skunk #1 so who knows. I have Peaks seeds Northern Skunk also. Pretty sure I will be growing out that one LMAO.

I have a pack of freebies from the Michigan cannabis cup from last summer. They are labeled skunk#1 x locomotion. I might pop couple of them this coming winter

I went through my seed vault and found a pack of reg Lemon skunk seeds from Nirvana. They are a couple of years old. I think I will grow some out this fall.

I became a seed hoarder couple years ago. I have enough to last me a lifetime. And I still picked up a couple clones yesterday from local dispensariey. I'm my own worst enemy. Lol

I just got a message back from Peak. Found out the seeds I grew were from when Skunkberry was just a baby. Lots can change in 15 years. I am hoping they give me more info on what Skunk 1 was used in the making of this strain. They still carry all their old strains. Might be time to get more of their Skunkberry to see what it is like now.

Back
Top Bottom