People's Choice of Best LEDs 400Watt HID equivalent

Seraphim

Hello folks.

I will be in the market for a new LED platform for my next grow and have done some research here on the forums and else where to try and get some idea of what most experienced growers feel are the best LED options.

I personally have floated towards the 450 Watt Full Spectrum G8LED with 2x 90watt red UFOs; all from Dorm Grow. But I have not pulled the trigger. I keep thinking that there may be something else better out there and I will learn of it right after I commit to a purchase with my luck. So I wanted to come and query your opinion about this matter.

Focusing on the equivalent of a 400W HPS, please post your choice LED technology here and lets see if we can come up with a short list of the best LED options to date.

Thanks!

Thank you KingJohnC. Your journal is one of the ones I have since subbed to and am following. Lush is high on my list of options. Learning a little more every day.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

BTW I spoke too soon in my first post. Now I am torn between the Lush Lumenator 2x and the Diamond Series 150 - 10W CREE XML.

I am looking at the most modest of setups with a 3 x 3 tent for flowering. CLFs for veg in a separate area. I am Hoping to run it perpetual and bloom 2 ladies at a time for my personal stash. Hempy buckets, LED, a little LST, some music, time and love. Not my first grow but it will be my first with LED and I want to make sure I get the best tool for the job.

I am rolling a xgs 190 and is ok but not magical. If I could choose any LED it would be GrowNorthern Holographic series 1. 75w and equivalent to a 250 hps and some kick ass cooling tech.

Back
Top Bottom