Perfect Gardens

josh223

First and foremost I want to say that other than a customer I am no way affiliated with this company. Still, I am compelled to share my experience with our sponsor Perfect Gardens and JJ BONES.

Like many folks I've tried to do all that I do on a budget. I started out buying stuff from that one site that shares a name with a river in South America. As time progressed I learned a lot more and was able to save and budget.

Around ten months ago I was in the market for a cloning machine. I thought I found one for a great price and placed my order. JJ BONES sent me an email pointing out that I had only ordered the top for a machine and wanted to verify that was what I truly wanted.

I don't know of many vendors for anything that would do that. Most would just sell you anything without the forethought of establishing a relationship towards the customer base.

Fast forward to last week. I was in need of some supplies. JJ BONES offered me some great advice concerning nutrients in a thread I made last summer in FAQ's. I was once again impressed by the level of care he put into my personal success. So I made an order including their cheapest TDS meter.

Again I received an email from JJ BONES. They were out of stock with the specific meters. He wanted to let me know that he was sending me a nicer model as a replacement. Several emails were exchanged. The point I wanted to convey was that I was not raised to take advantage of someone else's misfortune.

Imagine my surprise when the order arrived today. Not one, not two, nor three; he sent me four TDS meters! I'm sure that my situation was a special one. I doubt something like this will happen again in the near future.

I just want to let everyone in the community know that he is a class act. Please support our sponsors!

:420:

Wow Josh, I really appreciate your kind words and positive vibes.

I just apologize that you even had to deal with any hiccups at all, our goal is to keep things as seamless has possible. It's still a work in progress for us, however we do make a continued effort to improve from any mistakes made.

We are going to make a huge change to our online store within the next 30 days. A completely new platform that will make things easier to navigate, provide better search functionality and allow us to better track what we need to succeed.

Thank you again for the kind review. Anyone thinking about doing business with us, if there are ever any issues with orders or questions about products, we are here to talk, we don't hide behind a website. We are accessible and will always make it right. :Namaste:

I want to give this thread a bump.

After I started this review I made another purchase from Perfect Gardens. As before, customer service was top rate, no damaged products, and then the kicker...

I believe I placed the most recent order after 10 PM local time on 12-23. The major shipping companies were up against the wall with weather and Amazon. Low and behold, I received my shipment on 12-27.

I've learned a lot in the year that I've been a member of this forum. One thing that I want to say, I think it's pertinent to everyone, customer service means so much more than saving a buck. I started my current grows buying "cheap junk" off of the major auction websites. A year later I need to replace all lesser priced items I worked hard to afford.

So, do yourself a favor. Do it right the first time. Support our sponsors.

I haven't bought anything from JJ yet, but I've read a lot of his posts. The man knows his stuff! I love any retailer who doesn't push rasta nutes, lol, but instead is fully involved and knowledgable in organics!

I also wanted to share my experience with PerfectGardens.com. I worked with JJ Bones on a couple of grow tents. Service was first rate, communication was prompt and professional, and everything arrived on time and in good shape. They even had the foresight to stealth pack my shipment by wrapping the boxes from the manufacturer to cover all the logos and labels. I had a great experience and will definitely be purchasing from them in the future!

Awesome! I'm currently attempting to save some $$$ so that I can buy more from him.

I'm in Washington state. I passed name along to a very good friend that has a commercial garden for the legal commerce---big custom made warehouses. I think it would be of mutual benefit situation for all.

Back
Top Bottom