Peyote Cookies From Barney's Farm: Smoke Report & Strain Review

TriangleCheese

Greetings ladies :welcome:

I am here with the strain review and smoke report for Peyote Cookies from my last grow.

Strain - Peyote Cookies

Breeder - Barney's Farm

Date of Purchase - DEC '17

Price - 11.5€ Per seed, 31€ for 3 pack, 47€ for 5 pack, 87€ for 10 pack.

Type - Mostly indica

Appearance - Forest green with milky white sticky resin

Smell - Spicy and fresh. I couldn't decide a good example for the smell.

Taste - Earthy and spicy.

Type of Buzz - Not a very pleasent high :) This guy is covered in resin so you should be careful not to overdose on this. It can get you distracted from your work. Great for activities like watching IMAX or going to a musical event. It has a terrible couchlock effect when you just sit and smoke but if you can break this couchlock and go out, you will enhance your experience. I enjoy fun things even more with a sky high buzz :roorrip:

Length of Buzz - Depends on the amount of smoke. I smoke like 0.3 grams per joint and that lasts for an hour easily. I roll a fat joint using more than 1 gram for hangouts at my place. That kinda joint will make 3-4 people busy for 30-40 minutes. Better put more weed in the spliff than rolling 3-4 weaker ones for crowded sessions. That saves your weed and your time :surf:

Medicinal Use - It is good for insomnia if you surrender to the body high. It also makes you hungry after some point. I think it is also good for depression but you shouldn't get lost in the weed paradise and do nothing else :reading420magazine:

Negative Effects - Dries your eyes and mouth completely after some point. You need to stay hydrated or else you will have trouble speaking and swallowing. It is a bit buzzy on the head and you feel a little anxious.

Yield - Big yield. I used 250W HPS in (60x60)cm^2 small tent. Yielded around 4-4.5 ounces dry. Stems were a bit heavy though.

Here are some shots from my last grow. Cheers :bong:

Back
Top Bottom