PG, Microbial Soil, Tutankhamun, 2018

Is this Auto?
And the previous one ohotoeriod?
Autos are more resistance to mites...
Is both auto's?
All I have at the moment are Photoperiod Feminized.
I flipped it too soon. Should of let it go for a bit more.

Have a question.
Anyone run Photoperiod TUT? Just wondering what the average flower time y'all been getting. Hitting week 5 of flower today
Mine’s a cross so it’s not fair on the tut to say that it took frikken 12 weeks and should’ve actually gone longer.

I harvested one of the three Tut/Landrace from outside. Only got 25g but it smells great. Havn't had a taster yet and am on day 5 of curing. On Sunday I harvested number 2 of 3 which had way too many mites on. No webbing but they were there in numbers. The 2nd plant also smells good, just not as good. Should yield a little more than 25g. This'll all be good smoke while I wait for the good stuff (other journal) :lot-o-toke:

I harvested one of the three Tut/Landrace from outside. Only got 25g but it smells great. Havn't had a taster yet and am on day 5 of curing. On Sunday I harvested number 2 of 3 which had way too many mites on. No webbing but they were there in numbers. The 2nd plant also smells good, just not as good. Should yield a little more than 25g. This'll all be good smoke while I wait for the good stuff (other journal) :lot-o-toke:
It sounds very good especially if u run second journal

Back
Top Bottom