PG, Microbial Soil, Tutankhamun, 2018

Hello @Weaselcracker and @solareclipse Yes, this was King Tut but crossed with something unknown. The trics were all nice'n milky, it smells good when cutting it up and it makes me pretty high. Sure, it could've gone longer but I was in a bit of a rush as my previous stash was running really low. It would've been great to harvest some crystally goodness like my Black Raspberry a few months ago (check my gallery) but that'll happen again soon with the Chz, SugarC & 9P which is in flowering now. I actually have 3 more of these Tut cross plants outside and theysmell way more amazing than the one I grew inside. They were all from seed, I may pick and try to reveg. Anyone had any luck with revegging? Anyway, I'll be chilling at my other journal, hope to catch you guys there. I think it's gonna be a good one :cheer:
Hi peter...
It is hard to have no smoke and keep it there till finiah ..
I cut earlier many times...or else i must pay to get some shit staff...
Yes i do reveg many times....right now i have 4 sensi skunk i clone 4 pieces in late flowering.so i had a plant 10cm with a small bud on..i decide to reveg the clones and it happens.. actually gave me a lot of branches starting from same place.(where the bud was forming.)
My lAst grow i had a accident and i think i found a new way for more yield..
I never said this coz i thought people won't believe it and they will laugh with me.listen to what happened..
I had some photoperiods plants for a month about vegging.i turn the timer on 12/12 and after a few days i see the pistils.
So.....
This time when she shiw her sex i had a "leack"(dont know the correct word)
I had a leack of light and my plant(just one ) turn back to veg for a few days till go back to flowering.
This happen and the one main colas i suppose to get gave me a bunch of buds right on main colas...i get buds like my arm in size..from top arm to fingers..so big so long...i didn't try this methid again coz i am nit sure if it work again.
But i am sure it will work again...
I will make a good stash and then i will try it again.
Do u have a link with ur griw journal.?

Hey PG, sounds great - so it was obviously crossed with something more sativa. Should be a nice smoke- I haven’t met too many sativas I didn’t like.

For revegging, it can be a bit hit and miss- doesn’t always work, but some tips to improve success. First- maybe harvest a little on the early side or at least don’t do the long flush period where you let all the fan leaves die off and completely drain the plant and the grow medium of nutrients. Better to keep some greenery.

Save about the lower 1/3 or so of the plant. Almost all the buds will be up higher so you can still get most of them - just leave some.

Don’t water heavily before harvest. After you chop most of the plant off and stick it in the veg room to reveg, it’s basically a small plant and can’t transpire fast enough to cope with a large pot of wet stuff. So don’t overwater.
Also don’t feed it tons. A light veg nutrient. Treat it like a young plant.
Other than that let it do it’s thing - it usually sits there a few weeks before much happens.

So in answer to solareclipse. I checked over my Tut tonight and it’s not looking as far away from harvest as I thought. It’s also not as old. I lost the date marker for it somehow but managed to retrace my steps and figured out it’s only at about 9.5 weeks flowering. I figure it will be done nicely in another week and a half. I’ll feed it light bloom nutes till then.

Here are a couple pics - hope you don’t mind PG.
The plant is quite a large floppy thing - I didn't get a shot of the whole plant.

I checked the trichomes for solareclipse. I’d say that the topmost buds are about 80% cloudy and 20% clear with no amber. So -a bit early yet.

Hey PG, sounds great - so it was obviously crossed with something more sativa. Shouldn’t be a nice smoke- I haven’t met too many sativas I didn’t like.

For revegging, it can be a bit hit and miss- doesn’t always work, but some tips to improve success. First- maybe harvest a little on the early side or at least don’t do the long flush period where you let all the fan leaves die off and completely drain the plant and the grow medium of nutrients. Better to keep some greenery.

Save about the lower 1/3 or so of the plant. Almost all the buds will be up higher so you can still get most of them - just leave some.

Dont water heavily before harvest. After you chop most of the plant off and stick it in the veg room to reveg, it’s basically a small plant and can’t transpire fast enough to cope with a large pot of wet stuff. So don’t overwater.
Also don’t feed it tons. A light veg nutrient. Treat it like a young plant.
Other than that let it do it’s thing - it usually sits there a few weeks before much happens.

So in answer to solareclipse. I checked over my Tut tonight and it’s not looking as far away from harvest as I thought. It’s also not as old. I lost the draw marker for it somehow but managed to retrace my steps and figured out it’s only at about 9.5 weeks flowering. I figure it will be done nicely in another week and a half. I’ll feed it light bloom nutes till then.

Here are a couple pics - hope you don’t mind PG.
The plant is quite a large floppy thing - I didn't get a shot of the whole plant.

I checked the trichomes for solareclipse. I’d say that the topmost buds are about 80% cloudy and 20% clear with no amber. So -a bit early yet.

Thats cool..
I want to add on ur say something i do when I reveg...
I always take of the plant and cut some roots and put it back to a smaller pot.this way i have not root bound or so..
Also i can repot them in a bigger pot by time..
This is what i do..i don't know if people agree with that but i do it and works.
What do u think about of what happened to me with the leak i had and works better for me..almost double yield.
Few days in flowering and then back to reveg for a few days again.then back to flowering...
Accidentally happens and works Very good.
That picts over there looks delicious..
I have a tut just pop out of soil...
I will use colloidal silver to get some feminised autos Tut king.
Sorry for my English..
Hope u understand what i am saying

Yep I understand. It sounds like you’re saying that your revegging plant was exposed to a light leak, got a bit confused, and ended up producing bigger buds because of it?
Not sure what to think of that. Sounds interesting.

Yes sometimes I cut the rootball down when I reveg. It helps with the overwatering thing and gives the plant more room to expand without a bunch of old roots in the pot.
When I don’t cut the roots down it’s because I’m too chicken.

Here a sister of the \tut cross. I kinda neglected her a bit and put her and 2 others outside. The buds arn't solid but they do smell AMAZING!
IMG_2278.JPG

Hey @solareclipse Yes man so many spidermites. I spray them with Ludwigs now and then. Spidermites suck. It's been about 12 weeks but still not many milky trics. Smelling great though and the nugs feel pretty solid :high-five:I'm tempted to try just one little nug...

Hey @solareclipse Yes man so many spidermites. I spray them with Ludwigs now and then. Spidermites suck. It's been about 12 weeks but still not many milky trics. Smelling great though and the nugs feel pretty solid :high-five:I'm tempted to try just one little nug...
I always spray for spidermites before I get some...
Just precautions...
Do it and u will never have again mites....

Hi guys. I’m loving all the Tut pics! :high-five: Great to have some “home pics” to compare to. I smoked a little bud after only drying it for 3 day, it was so good that I immediately chopped down the entire plant I have one little lady that looks just like yours @Weaselcracker and also one more which is doing okay. I’ve pretty much neglected these two. They’re not big but they’ll be some nice extra smoke :ganjamon:
7FF844C8-6505-4273-83E0-68066439E7D6.jpeg
505D9EAC-2EF0-4CAB-B095-17A9E8E4282D.jpeg
E0289B35-DD05-44CC-891E-801E6AB32739.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom