PG, Microbial Soil, Tutankhamun, 2018

Peter Green

The strain is Tutankhamun AKA King Tut
It's a Sativa dominant Hybrid, in coco pellets for 3 days so far after 12 hours germination in a glass of water (seeds sunk after 12 hours). This will be an indoor grow using a 250watt MH for veg and then a 600watt HPS for flower. I'm gonna use a living soil from Freedom Farms for this grow. I'm trying soil becuase coco dries too fast as good soil requires less added nutrients. I will grow in 5l pot. Grown in an air cooled tent with fresh air intake as well as extraction fan and one oscillating fan inside. The room temp is usually around 18 degrees celcius with humidity of about 60. I PH water between 5.5 - 6.5. No pests (touch wood). Will be watering every 3rd day. Will be using 3 part nutes (A, B & MPK). Watch this space :cool:

IMG_8787.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi Amadeus
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Hi Amadeus, thanks for the message. I became a little dispondent after many of my other seeds ended up being males. One of these (above) ended up a male but the other is still going :) I'm 6 weeks into flower now, I'll take some pics tonight.

Hi everyone. So, while I've been so silent here, this is what's been happening. One of these two turned out male but the other has been doing well. Here's a pic from 25th November, about 2 months grow time:

After another month, this is from 25th December. ...yes, I spent xmas with my babies :) She's now in a 30lt pot with coco/soil mix

The light was a bit loo far for a bit but was corrected once I sorted my trellising out

Everything's still going well. Paying full attention to runoff ph. My digital ph meter has seen better days so I'm also checking ph 'manualy' (the pink drip stuff). By the looks of things I'll only be harvesting 1 week into March but it'll be worth the wait. Here are some pics from last night.

About 45/45/15 coco/soil/perlite, feeding about twice per week, watering in between. Feeding parts A, B & MPK, no additives besides a little amino mix these last days (2 weeks before harvest). No problems with pests besides the little white worm like fckers but they didn't spread much. ...wouldn't mind smoking them anyway, it's the mould I want to avoid like the plague. I have 2 oscillating fans in my 1.2m grow tent but both are on the floor. I'd like to get a smaller fan to hang above the buds. The tent does have an intake fan (air from outside) and an extraction fan. I don't have aircon but the temp seems never toooo hot. Light on at night, off in the day. I'm already itching to start the next grow :)

Finished week 9 of flower now and still going. Apparently this is not pure Tut but was crossed with an unknown strain. It's bulking up and I'm sure not more than 1 week to go. Gave a final feed last night and will flush this week. I've got some Cheeze, 9 Pound Hammer & Sugar Candy vegging under my 250w MH. I'll be sure to start a journal for those 3 together (actually those 6, 2 of each). Will post some pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom