PH lockout?

You could do it that way, but I don't see how the tds meter would say anything for your n,p,k levels. They sell a kit that measures PH, N, P, K.
420-magazine-mobile1986598712.jpg

I would think the tds would be off because of the soil solids, the fine dust particles that are in it. Either way. I'm sticking to my test kit, and it tells me what my levels are at. Also I don't really test ppm, if I do, I just go with what the runoff says with the tds.

Thank a veteran.

The slurry test is for ph of the soil I was skeptical at first when in old timer told me to do a slurry test when my plants were locked out.
I was like I already did a run off test he explained gradients and salt build up and so forth and how solids that dissolve more slowly could be the culprits so if you do a runoff test andv make adjustments you might be making the wrong adjustment causing more problems.

Oh wow, I missed all this.

I used the method Sizz recommended but a little more aggressive, I solved the issue, I forgot that peat will becomes wickidly more acidic the longer you use it if you don't ammend with a lot of lime, aka 3 grows worth
Here is the picture of her now, this was taken yesterday, she's about tripled in size since last week. :)
20170118_134959.jpg

Oh wow, I missed all this.

I used the method Sizz recommended but a little more aggressive, I solved the issue, I forgot that peat will become more acidic the longer you use it if you don't ammend with lime.
Here is the picture of her now, this was taken yesterday, she's about tripled in size since last week. :)
20170118_134959.jpg

Looking great. Nice healthy root structure. Time to repot.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You could do it that way, but I don't see how the tds meter would say anything for your n,p,k levels. They sell a kit that measures PH, N, P, K.
420-magazine-mobile1986598712.jpg

I would think the tds would be off because of the soil solids, the fine dust particles that are in it. Either way. I'm sticking to my test kit, and it tells me what my levels are at. Also I don't really test ppm, if I do, I just go with what the runoff says with the tds.

Thank a veteran.

Dude your picture of the Amazon page shows your name and town in Texas. Just a heads up in case you don't want people to know that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom