PhatTommy Says Howdy!

PhatTommy

I have lived in Arizona for most of my life. Due to injuries from a pair of M/C accidents, I sought pain relief through Cannabis (as I really did NOT want to continue with opiates). Once evaluated, I was able to visit Dispensaries (I have visited about half statewide), receive educations and suggestions, and try various products. My Lady (Jane) also was evaluated,which confirmed severe (painful & debilitating) arthritis. The answer to both our problems was a delightful and effective concoction of CBD/THC (heavily) infused salve. By rubbing it on twice daily, we have achieved remarkable results. I am moving with much less pain, and Jane can make fists again. This may not seem overwhelming to you, but we are mightily impressed. For relaxation, we "sip" our favorite blends (Vape Pens) of an evening. We feel strongly about the role of Cannabis (be it Topical, Lip Gloss, Personal Hygiene and Lubricants, or whatever) and study to get the word out to those Arizonans who may ask us. I am thrilled to be accepted among you, my peers. It's a great time to be alive, and able to partake. May the Great Artificer of The Universe accept my thanks for this, his gift to mankind.

Back
Top Bottom