Photo Amnesia Haze Wk 8

Finally flipped her to 12/12 from a 24/0. This will be day 2. Been LST training and using the snapping method thanks @copperrein for the video and @Phytoplankton amongst many others for their advice thus far! ever had a photo that I let veg this long. Anyone ever done this to one of theirs or know of someone who has? Just curious if it will affect the future grow, flowering, yield, etc. Any feedback, hard or soft is always appreciated!

20210810_222435.jpg

20210810_222444.jpg

20210810_222451.jpg

She looks healthy. My tips would be to use more light/better spectrum in the veg phase to reduce the internodal distance. She's a bit lanky and may have trouble keep those stalks upright once she packs on weight. Also, since you said this was your first time veging for so long, be prepared for a large height increase during the stretch phase (your next 3 weeks). I don't supercrop but ideally I believe you want to stop 2 weeks after changing to 12/12. You can do it later in emergencies but it will affect yield.

She looks healthy. My tips would be to use more light/better spectrum in the veg phase to reduce the internodal distance. She's a bit lanky and may have trouble keep those stalks upright once she packs on weight. Also, since you said this was your first time veging for so long, be prepared for a large height increase during the stretch phase (your next 3 weeks). I don't supercrop but ideally I believe you want to stop 2 weeks after changing to 12/12. You can do it later in emergencies but it will affect yield.
I feel bad like she has been smooshed without enough room in my grow room and now my tent. Once the autos leave she will have a lot more room. I want to keep her at around 5 feet. Do you think that is possible if I stretch her out and fluff her up? I know she is going to shoot up so fast.

You can also add a bit of wind to toughen up the branches with a fan or two. She looks really healthy. When you say 5 feet is that pre-flower or after the flower stretch?
I have one fan, I will add another. I'm glad you think she looks healthy and it's not just me thinking that! Umm, I would like her to stay at 5 ft during flowering but I can find ways to accommodate her if she gets bigger. What are your thoughts on her final height? I know this is a super crop strain

I have one fan, I will add another. I'm glad you think she looks healthy and it's not just me thinking that! Umm, I would like her to stay at 5 ft during flowering but I can find ways to accommodate her if she gets bigger. What are your thoughts on her final height? I know this is a super crop strain
I'm actually not sure how height affects flower. I try to 'spread out' in veg so I have low wide plants with lots of colas that are easier to trim. I'll know better when I harvest some of my outdoor plants this year. One is just going into flower at something like 6'. >.> She should be interesting.

I'm actually not sure how height affects flower. I try to 'spread out' in veg so I have low wide plants with lots of colas that are easier to trim. I'll know better when I harvest some of my outdoor plants this year. One is just going into flower at something like 6'. >.> She should be interesting.
I was thinking 5 foot all said and done but I am seeing her shooting already in the last few days....I'd love to see how yours turn out in the spring but that's my goal, keep her fat and wide. I'll update. Appreciate it!

20210813_225010~2.jpg

She'll finish 5' minimum
Yea she is a biggin...my first round had some 5.5 footers and they weren't nearly as big in veg as she is right now as she is starting to turn to flower mode...I'm curious if I can tame her to 5 and just keep her as wide as possible like Copper said...we shall see. I will obviously update as I'm sure I'll have more questions

Lol you're going to have a houseplant...but in this instance a plant as big as a house :D Can't wait to see her in flower
Hahahaha I'm right there with you...can't wait for my house plant lol

Back
Top Bottom