Photoperiod Flower Time

Vadim

Hi All, I have strains that say from switch they are supposed to finish in about 9 weeks. I understand trichomes but what I want to know do people have views on if you veg a plant for longer before switch, will it flower and finish faster more to the breeders recommendation of about 9weeks? Reason I'm asking is that some strains go to 11weeks but I have ones that were in veg for 4months and they seem to be maturing faster than I anticipated as I was expecting more like 11weeks but I think they will finish by about 9weeks.

Thanks

lol, so based on your explanation the breeder also mentions 9 weeks. To my understanding was that when they stay in veg longer they would take longer to bloom, but in your case you're saying its faster or the same as the breeder expected.

I don't think the veg. time affects the flowering time.
I do however think that most strains take longer to flower than what the breeders state.

I don't think the veg. time affects the flowering time.
I do however think that most strains take longer to flower than what the breeders state.
Thanks for the reply. This is my experience also but with this one it's looking more like it will go much closer to the breeders recommendation. The only difference I could see between when I last grew this strain was that these were in veg longer than last grow. Time will tell... LOL

lol, so based on your explanation the breeder also mentions 9 weeks. To my understanding was that when they stay in veg longer they would take longer to bloom, but in your case you're saying its faster or the same as the breeder expected.
Yes, that's what I think I'm seeing atm with not long to go. Time will tell LOL

Back
Top Bottom