Pic's of the growbox. need some help

TinyDancer

rsz_2010-09-20_16-13-42_131_2_.jpg

So here is my growbox i built this weekend. It is 4' high, 3' wide, and 18" deep. Today I started on sealing it off with silicone and sealing the door off with some weatherstrip. Then i'm going to paint the inside flat white. Just got my 400w light in the mail, now i just need to set up the ventilation. I was just going to go with these fans from tiger direct for my intake and exhaust... will this be enough?
ULT40135-main01-op.jpg

Also as far as the exhaust goes i was going to use a 4" fan duct from home depot with ducting going to the outside but I was told I will lose to much pressure that way? So I was opting for a carbon filter? Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? Thanks

awesome thanks for the links.. now i know how i'm going to control the odor. As for the 2 120mm fans will that work well enough for my intake and exhaust fans? Also the first 3 links didn't work for me..

I like that scrubber ALOT better than the cheesy one with pantyhose I made...wish I had seen that video before I made mine...but at least I know how to do the next one when this one doesn't work anymore

Back
Top Bottom