Pigeons are eating my plants, please help.

carlos rayess

what will happen to my plant it's been 3 days and still growing ... the pigeons ate like 15 weed plants they addicted to it ... will my plant grow right ... i'm growing outdoor ... no pigeons now i eliminate them all.
20140907_110533.jpg

Not sure how your plant will do. From looking at it, it will still grow, but what part of the world are you in....we are moving into fall, you may not have the time to finish that plant.....it also looks like you just used regular dirt with other weeds and such in it, this may cause more problems than the birds...

what will happen to my plant it's been 3 days and still growing ... the pigeons ate like 15 weed plants they addicted to it ... will my plant grow right ... i'm growing outdoor ... no pigeons now i eliminate them all.

There is no addiction in Cannabis.
Animals naturally know the benefits of Cannabis, so they will consume it when available.

As for what will happen, your plant will suffer a little stress each time it is eaten, but can grow to harvest.

I suggest you try a natural and organic pesticide, such as SNS. It might work for pigeons.

Your soil also looks to be very high in clay content. Cannabis does not typically grow well in heavy sand and/or clay.

yes you are right i'm in a nasty place called SYRIA ... SO before the war i guess i would be able to use good soil i mean Syria is an agriculture country ... but now i can't really move in my area too much ...and yes i know that i'm too late, winter is coming so this was just a test its my first grow and my soil is not too clay it's good (little bit loose) fertile soil called Terra rossa ( Red Mediterranean Soil ) .. i asked an agriculture engineer about it he told me that i should add some sand but as i said it was a test and next year i will grow something like 100 plant ... i'm in Syria no one cares people are busy killing each other.

Back
Top Bottom