Pink Parvat Beta testing and Autoflower Breeding

Re: Pink Hindu Beta Testing

ive been looking for a high cbd strain that still produces decent thc for my best friend with full blown epilepsy. sounds like a nice strain cross. hopefully it makes its way to Vancouver seed banks !
Unfortunately it will never be available to seed banks because the breeder works solely for the dispensary and there would be too much red tape to play with to sell seeds. Giving them away is not legal either for some reason I can not remember what they mentioned about that. My dispensary just came out with a limited addition strain that they decided to keep providing in the near future. It is low THC though compared to a lot of varieties at 12% thc and 4% cbd. Jamaican Sugar is a wicked pain killer just cured a nasty headache with it. I will do a medicinal report on it momentarily. Need some pics. By the way the dispensary is in Canada so if you qualify or your friend qualifies you can apply online they ship anywhere in Canada. My dispensary saved my life!

yea im not sure where u are in canada but where i am from getting legal is impossible . my friend has been to EVERY local doctor and they all see it as , and i quote " drug seeking behavior " and end up just refering him to a neurologist and none of them will even let him finish a sentence containing medical marijuana. every doctor here says and once again i quote " marijuana lowers the seizure threshold " which we all know is crap but thats what happens when everyone local is moreman or christian. were looking at some options for him but it looks like were limited to various seed banks that will ship discreetly to non licensed customers . all i know is he really wants to get off the meds they have him on " dalatin ? " its really not good for the rest of his body .

legit over 15 doctors have said the same thing .

yea im not sure where u are in canada but where i am from getting legal is impossible . my friend has been to EVERY local doctor and they all see it as , and i quote " drug seeking behavior " and end up just refering him to a neurologist and none of them will even let him finish a sentence containing medical marijuana. every doctor here says and once again i quote " marijuana lowers the seizure threshold " which we all know is crap but thats what happens when everyone local is moreman or christian. were looking at some options for him but it looks like were limited to various seed banks that will ship discreetly to non licensed customers . all i know is he really wants to get off the meds they have him on " dalatin ? " its really not good for the rest of his body .

legit over 15 doctors have said the same thing .
You know my friend this hits close to home.... I mean I know exactly what your friend is going through and in my area it is the same problem with Doctors. The Doctors have their last push for pills going right now before the laws and systems are changed to make access to meds easier but price will always be an issue for less fortunate patients. Finding Doctors will be difficult as the changes are made as well and this will cause some chaos with already existing patients and new patients. I worked my butt off for several months contacting and I quote as to help your search progress "Compassion Clubs" these are the organizations your friend needs to contact. If a dispensary is not a "Compassion Club" first and foremost they are not for the patients they are for profit. My dispensary is a compassion club first and foremost and is government approved. Look up "Mycannameds" on facebook. Please direct your friend to this compassion club and ask questions the community is there to help when they can and they will guide your friend in to a new world of self sufficient self medicating that is safer than the hurtful drugs the doctors are shoving at him. What I did when doctors gave me a hard time was stop going to doctors and focus on myself and live my life my way. It was hard to find a balance with meds till I discovered my dispensary. Your friend now has the recipe to solve his problem just fill out the applications and explain in great detail the issues with doctors and watch how compassionate they are.

My concern mainly is when changes are made people will need doctors and by that time I should be established with my new legit job as a Cannabis Dispensary and Doctor consultant to point people in the right direction. It is non profit job. I will be sticking my neck out risking my freedom to help people so my guess is I will be seeing some jail time here and there....

ive been looking for a high cbd strain that still produces decent thc for my best friend with full blown epilepsy. sounds like a nice strain cross. to bad im up in canada or ide forsure do a strain review . hopefully it makes its way to Vancouver seed banks !

Well I think my dispensary uses Dr Atomic Northern Lights and this months specimens clocked in at 18% THC and 4% CBD so I think working with that strain might be the ticket :) or something like it.

my buddy was approved from my canna meds as was suggested . weither or not he orders any bud from there i dont know . i will tell him to have a look at "Dr Atomic Northern Lights" and i think he might try the oil as 35 dollars for 3 grams is amazing if its good. thanks for your help guys! if you get a chance check out my current grow journal !

my buddy was approved from my canna meds as was suggested . weither or not he orders any bud from there i dont know . i will tell him to have a look at "Dr Atomic Northern Lights" and i think he might try the oil as 35 dollars for 3 grams is amazing if its good. thanks for your help guys! if you get a chance check out my current grow journal !
Oh hey right on grats to your friend! But the price is 45 for 3 grams of amber oil. Then again they might be cutting him a dealw ho knows and also none of my bees wax ;) Check out the Hashish it was proofed at 21% THC and 12% CBD I love that hash it crumbles without heat.

Very wonderful strain I got the blessing of beta testing the product:blunt: its very hashy almost kush taste but very distinct and aromatic, A flavor and scent you wont forget, hits a little heavy off the hop but remains mellow and potent for hours to come, very enjoyable
I am currently growing 3 plants, one is 2 months into veg and the other 2 are in week 2 of veg, very strong growth, its faster than the deep chunkolate clones and feminized romulan plant I got..
they are all on a 400w MH with AN sensi grow, b52 and voodoo juice

Very wonderful strain I got the blessing of beta testing the product:blunt: its very hashy almost kush taste but very distinct and aromatic, A flavor and scent you wont forget, hits a little heavy off the hop but remains mellow and potent for hours to come, very enjoyable
I am currently growing 3 plants, one is 2 months into veg and the other 2 are in week 2 of veg, very strong growth, its faster than the deep chunkolate clones and feminized romulan plant I got..
they are all on a 400w MH with AN sensi grow, b52 and voodoo juice
Hey bro feel free to share your pictures of your plants in the Pink Parvat test journal! I made this post before I named the strain for my dispensary. Hope wifey n babies are all doin well <3 ya bro!

Please excuse the quality of pics, my camera only works on the face of the phone making it difficult take and has a low quality cam cause its all scratched from work lol
I am not entirely sure how long they have been in veg, I got them at a week or 2 old a couple months ago they were under a florescent light for a long while and about 2 weeks ago I got the nutes, carbon filter, and 400W MH light. and once I get all the pics I got rounded up I hope to make a journal. they are scattered on 3 phones.

Pink parvat One of the babies topped @ 5th node

20130917_125857.jpg

6/8 weeks in veg/ I had to tie her down a little she keeps shooting higher than all the others in the room

20130917_141821.jpg

the canopy =D

20130917_130142.jpg

This strain is no longer around because it is being bred with another medicinal strain in hopes to stabilize the genetics.

I will build a new version of Pink Hindu soon that will be more for pain and sleep. My plan is to travel to northern India and sample some available strains to determine what I need the most for my medicine regime.

Ok so I tried 2 versions , my dispensaries Hermi and my own sensi grows , difference between our finishes gave me a good idea how long I wish to flower and what color I prefer from the trics...

Here is dispensary version , heavy Amber finish with trics

IMAG2619.jpg
IMAG18922.jpg

Here is how I prefer it , this is sensi version I grew with mostly cloudy trics

IMAG3712.jpg
IMAG3713.jpg

Let me know if you do cross it, it sounds wonderful, the kind of daytime med I could use and so could my fiance... What does it take to get established with them?

Pink Parvat was crossed with LowRyder , another version was a LowRyder Pink Parvat X LowRyder Pink Parvat , and the most interesting cross was LowRyder Pink Parvat X LowRyder Deep Chunkolate....

Here is a example of some of the crosses pardon me for not having detailed descriptions :(

IMAG4551.jpg
IMAG4548.jpg
IMAG4550.jpg
IMAG4541.jpg
IMAG45401.jpg
IMAG4539.jpg
dc_x_lowryder_full_view.jpg
IMAG4542.jpg
DC_LowRyder_hash_potential_a.jpg
dc_x_lowryder_side_bud.jpg

Here was the breeding chamber

IMAG4552.jpg