Pipe & Bong Names

Have a couple more names.

My roommate's bowl named Jessica fell in the sink and broke by the mouthpiece so he had to go buy a new one. Mostly black and some white bowl with a huge bowl, carb, and mouthpiece. He made a reference to boxing and hitting hard the first time we were smoking out of it. A couple hits later, I said Mike Tyson just caught me in the jaw. 20 seconds later, the bowl was named mike tyson.

My sister bought her first bowl a couple weeks later. She had just gotten over bronchitis so we named it the sickness.

I just got a new glass pipe (havent ripped it yet) that has kinda spiraled green lines descending down the shaft, along with 3 other lines which look like paint(one white, one orange, and one yellow), and at the front of the bowl is a blue explosion of ... paint. it is about 2 1/2 inches long and is one of those pipes with a flat carb, and a little bump on the opposite side of the carb. sits pretty comfy and just pulling through it with no weed it seems pretty smooth...anyone got names? :bong:

My parafenilia names

Between me an my friends we have a glass pipe named basalisk, A stone one named stone age, a wood one named mule (cuz it'll kick ur ass) a glass one named face off (cuz it'll blow ur face off) a vaporizer named viper vape and I'm getting 3 bongs in a week or so. I hope to find some dope names for them

I made a pipe out of a kazoo today and named it The Stoner's Symphony. It's like those things were made to smoke weed from. lol

My friends have two huge blue bongs.
One is called poseidon, the other papa smurf haha.

I have a small red bong with a ying yang sign on it. any name ideas for it?

I have a bowl I named osiris. It a big black piece that hits very good! I named it after the late great ODB(ol dirty bastard)

My pipe's name in lizzi because it has a lizard on it and my 1 footer's name is bruiser because it has black and blue swirls. I just bought a purple 6 footer but I can't come up with a decent name for it. Any suggestions? I want something intimidating lol

i had a 5 footer,
and i wannted an intimidating name to,
i settled for distroyer
prob one of my fave names for a piece.

my first bongs name was penelope
the bong i use now has a fat green bowl on it so i named it gator (it kicks my ass eveeeeeerytime)
then my pipe is huey

my boyfriend calls his plastic bong "instachink", because when anyone uses it they're instantly chink eyed lol then his zong is mahjen (or however the fuck you spell it)

I've got a little red bong named red foreman, a blue 3 footer named sky because it gets you high, a yellow and blue 4 footer name mordecai alli van allen o'shea, a bubbler named darkwing duck, and my pipe is named joselyn. I think that's it

Last summer my cousin bought me a mini bong, and we named him Fredrick. A little while later I bought a cool looking pipe and decided she would be a girl. I named her Cindy :D :yummy:

I hand carve pipes from fruit tree woods, I also make chilums and glass pipes and bongs. I have one made from a small olive oil container that I call, little Sure Shot and etched it in the glass. Some names are the Crowd Pleaser, the Resinator, the Full Facial and Sneaky Pete, all glass. The wooden ones do not get names since they sell too quickly and I give them away as gifts during the holidays.

i just got my first glass bowl not to long ago its a small one and i named it the first day i got it and smoked out of it with my friends. its called = the ever lasting gobstopper :grinjoint:

My beloved steam rollers name is Marley ( I know how original)
My favorite pipe is actually one that a friend gave to me before he passed away. We used to toke from it all the time...I've named it after him (Oz) and everytime I take a hit I think of my buddy. RIP.

my first bongs name was [Bpenelope]
the bong i use now has a fat green bowl on it so i named it gator (it kicks my ass eveeeeeerytime)
then my pipe is huey

my boyfriend calls his plastic bong "instachink", because when anyone uses it they're instantly chink eyed lol then his zong is mahjen (or however the fuck you spell it)

My first bowl was named penelope also, always really liked that name.
I have 3 bongs
Old Man Waterfall (an homage to futurama)
The Ziggler (my 2ft roor with rasta logo:Rasta:)
The Grip Ripper (Hits so hard you lose your grip:bong:)

and 2 bowls
The Purple Pleaser (nice purple stripe right down the middle)
Mr. Peanut (it's shaped like a peanut:smokin:)

Back
Top Bottom