Pistils question

Cclem85

So I just checked on the one plant that I am 99% sure of strain (Jack Ripper) and noticed something different today, I noticed on the little pods that a few (3 or 4) have at least one hair popping out, however several have a greenish color hair popping out. I'm pretty sure its a female, so question is, when pistils first pop out, is it just one and are they greenish color then turn white?

might be hard to tell from the photo so I will try to get a better one when I bring my magnifying glass out with me.

The "hair" is running up with the white streak going up the branch which is why it might be hard to see

image29025.jpg

Yeah I know about the stip's, I just went and looked at my plant again and within a few hours the green pistils I seen have turned white. However, they still only have 1 coming out, is that normal? Is this one going to split into the two, or does the 2nd pistil come out later? Sorry I ask so many questions lol.

Yeah I know about the stip's, I just went and looked at my plant again and within a few hours the green pistils I seen have turned white. However, they still only have 1 coming out, is that normal? Is this one going to split into the two, or does the 2nd pistil come out later? Sorry I ask so many questions lol.

It usually starts out at just one. It will start producing two farther up the new growth or later on.

Back
Top Bottom