PK 13/14 dosage use question

Canuckush

So can anyone give some advice regarding the use of pk 13/14? I've read others that have had success no matter how it's used, on the bottle it says to use for 1 week only, others have used it in the 2nd week only or in weeks 2-4 and 7. And one grower said he used it very lightly throughout the flowering stage. I was thinking of using it throughout the whole stage myself.

Thoughts, suggestions all advice greatly appreciated!

Happy growing!

i've been using pk 13/14 almost all throughout flowering and haven't had any issues of anything....i also use Massive, pk 13/14, and i just switched to jacks 3-2-1. i've only got 2 small plants going now bout done, i can post some pics of you would like to see

i've been using pk 13/14 almost all throughout flowering and haven't had any issues of anything....i also use Massive, pk 13/14, and i just switched to jacks 3-2-1. i've only got 2 small plants going now bout done, i can post some pics of you would like to see
Yes for sure, it's good to know that you had no issues, I ended up erring on the side of caution and used it only 3 times in my flowering stage.

image.jpg

skywalker og platinum cookies

Back
Top Bottom