Plan to do auto grow outdoors in upcoming summer

Did u look at those timers

Gravity...uses AA battery,no pump, no solar

Big tub, with water, and drains to water when timer goes on...then shuts off

Would you be able to leave a barrel with the grow? If so, why not a float valve setup? No batteries, solar, etc. Just thirsty plants and gravity!
Check out this video...obviously could be scaled down to 5 gal buckets for autos...

Would you be able to leave a barrel with the grow? If so, why not a float valve setup? No batteries, solar, etc. Just thirsty plants and gravity!
Check out this video...obviously could be scaled down to 5 gal buckets for autos...

Maybe I would. Is there any general idea how much water 20 plants matured would need weekly,just rough estimate?

That could depend on so many variables from environment to strain to pot size to media, etc.
A 7 gal pot full of coco with a short indica in Canada will drink way less than a 2 gal full of perlite with a tall sativa in texas etc etc. I'd conservatively plan for 1 gal/day/plant. But also there will be less evaporation loss when bottom feeding

That could depend on so many variables from environment to strain to pot size to media, etc.
A 7 gal pot full of coco with a short indica in Canada will drink way less than a 2 gal full of perlite with a tall sativa in texas etc etc. I'd conservatively plan for 1 gal/day/plant. But also there will be less evaporation loss when bottom feeding

Nice,so rough estimate gallon per day for 5 gal pot?

Nice,so rough estimate gallon per day for 5 gal pot?
At least 1-3 gallons depending on the environment. If it's hot and dry the plant will transpire more moisture to survive

Back
Top Bottom