Plant is growing strangely

fozzarn

Ok so i got my speaker grow box to work pretty good and i found some bagseeds i could play around with, bagseed=free growin experience :D

So, this is my plant now. Looks pretty healthy to me.

But what the actual fuck is this

Why is it growing like this? I did plant it the 28th november. it grew very slowly until the 17th december when i transplanted it into new soil. It didnt grew true leaves until like 18th december bcuz of shitty soil.

Re: Plant is growing strangely.

Sometimes these plants have a mind of their own, I have had a few plants grow strangely and it all worked out. I think your plant looks healthy, so I would keep an eye on it and baby it. I have seen worse.

Re: Plant is growing strangely.

Sometimes these plants have a mind of their own, I have had a few plants grow strangely and it all worked out. I think your plant looks healthy, so I would keep an eye on it and baby it. I have seen worse.

Well yeah she does look pretty healthy. but it gets pretty hard for me now to count the nodes and it literally looks like a meatball of nodes/leaves at the very bottom of the stem. I might aswell just think positive, since the plant is curved, less LSTin needed from me ;)

Thanks for reply, as a first time grower i just thought it looked very strange and was wondering if it would affect my plant.

Could be a reaction of being stressed by the bad soil you had it in the beginning, sometimes the reaction doesn't show until it grows out a little then you see the curved leafs, high PH will cause distortion too...I wouldn't worry about it too much, it looks like its on the right track now....looking good!

what do you have for lights?? looks like it could use a little more

it does not look bad,green and healthy in fact

plants are like people,they are not all the same shape and size

I get those all the time and they grow out of it
:Namaste:

what do you have for lights?? looks like it could use a little more

it does not look bad,green and healthy in fact

plants are like people,they are not all the same shape and size

I get those all the time and they grow out of it
:Namaste:

Oh ok, ive watched many grow journals and never seen anything like this, haha. Anyways i have 4 23Watt CFL's which are currently about 4" away from the plant.

Back
Top Bottom