Plant issue? or not please advise

triggertrevor

Hi all this is my first post on this forum and I need some advise on the condition of my plant.

Now were do I start...?

Please have a look at the pictures.

The plants in it's 5th week of flower and as you can see it's eating up fan leaves like there's no tomorrow.
These leafs have only started to go like this since flowering in veg stage everything was lush and green.
The first time I noticed was the older top fan leaves but now it's most of the older fans and a few of the younger fans but the top fans are the worst..

I will now give you some info on setup & feeds etc
Strain = blues
Room size = 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.8m
Intake = 5" hvk
Exhaust = 6" rvk L1
Fan controller = SMS mechanical fan controller
Filter = rhino 6"
Shade = 1m White parabolic
Lighting = 600 hps,x2 45w blue cfl & x2 45w red cfl all cfl are mounted on floor to give lower foliage more light
Pot size = 19ltr / 4 gallon
Medium = crap b&q multi purpose compost
Water from tap ph 8.3/ ec 0.2
Ph water = 6
Nutrients = veg stage plant magic A&B grow
Nutrients = flower stage plant magic A&B bloom week 1-3 ec 1.3
Week 3 = pk 13-14 at 1.5ml per ltr then top up with A&B bloom to ec 1.6
Week 4-7 bloombastic at 0.5 per ltr then top up with A&B bloom to ec 1.6
Day temps = 80f-86f
Day humidity = 37-40%
night temps = 70f
night humidity = 49-55%

Since 2nd week of flower both floor & wall mounted oscillating fans have been on during lights out and intake and exhaust have been on.
I been trying the runoff method all the way through veg and so far with flower but not with much success as ec levels have been up and down.
Because the pot is big I've been feeding upto 5.5ltr to get 10% runoff but the next day the pot has always felt light so I fed again.
I normally feed nutrients about 3 times a week which I now realise this may have been too much and the rest of the time ph water.

I thought this problem may have been caused by a nutrient lockout or salt build up so yesterday I flushed the soil with 5 gallon of ph water.
To start with the flushed ph water had a ec of 1.8 then rose to 2.2 and finished at 1.4 but all the way through the soil ph was 6.1.

So that's were I'm at if I remember anything else I will add it.

I hope that some of the more experienced growers can shed some light on my problem if there is a problem as I know in mid to late flower the fan leafs start to fall but didn't think they fell so soon.

Cheers everybody

Re: plant issue...? or not please advise

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Just registered withbthe forum and the admin said I couldn't upload pics but I've done it o that's good.
Please look at members gallery under triggertrevor.

Thanks

cheers for that Maer but i'm only in 5th week of flower this friday by this rate i'll have no leafs left by the end lol.

Should i see the hairs on the buds turn brown soon or am i a wile off this yet.
My friend started with the same strain/plants as me but his plants are still super green and no leaf drop yet but there are smaller.

Would that explain it being that mines on her own under a 600 hps.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom