Second, pro opinion

Looking better! Keep in mind that the damaged leaves never recover, so keep an eye out for new damage. I tend to pull off the damaged ones (if there aren't too many) to make it easy to spot new issues.

Curled leaf edges on the uppers are usually light stress, and it's very possible that your nutes happen to land close to the sweet spot for hydro, but you'll only know it for sure with a pH pen. ;)

I think that's Root Aphids. I called them scuba mites.
They're the reason for the leaf discoleration, they eat the roots and it causes defecancys.
Ive had them before and made it to a harvest but lost a lot of yeild to them.
When the roots are being attacked and eaten they cant really suport a big healthy plant.
My attempts to get rid of them probably did more harm than good. I couldn't find any solution at the time and used bleach that just about killed the plant outright.

I hope one of the pro growers can help you out. There's gota be a good way to get rid of them...good luck.

A
I think that's Root Aphids. I called them scuba mites.
They're the reason for the leaf discoleration, they eat the roots and it causes defecancys.
Ive had them before and made it to a harvest but lost a lot of yeild to them.
When the roots are being attacked and eaten they cant really suport a big healthy plant.
My attempts to get rid of them probably did more harm than good. I couldn't find any solution at the time and used bleach that just about killed the plant outright.

I hope one of the pro growers can help you out. There's gota be a good way to get rid of them...good luck.

Scuba mites... LOL
Well i know to keep them out now for sure. I just thought they might of beeen beneficial to the roots/ water.
As for keep them away,im sure theres a method, for now il be refreshing everything alot more tho.
stil have mite above water, lil green ones. and been spraying for months. There my real probley right now.
I hear the mights come in on dry season? and my tents Humidity is generally low 45-55. so maby getting a small humidifier the mites might not like it so much and it will benefit my plants. Im gona try this anyway and just keep an eye over time to see.

I don't think humidity would make a lot of difference. I wish I had a good remedy with firsthand experience to be able to give beter advice on dealing with them.

I read about one grower that used a bucket of soapy water with a pestacide that sounded like a good possibility to me.
I think you'll have to go after them on the leaves,roots,and growroom

I havent had any more problems after I started new grows with Silicon blast to make the plant tougher to eat and hydroguard for beneficial bacteria competition, or maybee just lucky.

Back
Top Bottom