Plant Problem (Help appreciated)

If it don't go away, you might wanna make sure it isn't a toxic salt buildup that coco is known for. That's the reason I grow in straight perlite hempy. Water everyday so no pH problems and no salt buildup. Problem free since day 1, and Cajuncelt even taught me how to clone in perlite, since I can't afford to get rockwool

If it don't go away, you might wanna make sure it isn't a toxic salt buildup that coco is known for. That's the reason I grow in straight perlite hempy. Water everyday so no pH problems and no salt buildup. Problem free since day 1, and Cajuncelt even taught me how to clone in perlite, since I can't afford to get rockwool

I just watched a how to make a hempy bucket, looks interesting, but what medium are you using with your perlite? or are you using 100% perlite?

I water with full strength nutes every day. Can't over water it, no salt buildup, pest free. It's the simplest way to grow

Got any pictures? I'd love to start this.
What Litre/gallon pots are you using? (or buckets)
what nutes are you using?

the nutes must be costing you a bomb if you're using full strength everyday.

Got any pictures? I'd love to start this.
What Litre/gallon pots are you using? (or buckets)
what nutes are you using?

the nutes must be costing you a bomb if you're using full strength everyday.

I use 3 and 5 gallon buckets. I use gh 3 part nutes. I use the 1-1-2 recipe with it, and Lucas formula works great with it too. You'll go through bloom nutes quicker, but that's the only one I had to buy more of. They only take about 20 each day each plant, so it ain't too bad. You can go longer without watering, but I do because of heat in grow room. No need for pictures, it's just a bucket with a single half inch hole about 2.5 inches up from bottom for drainage. Then fill with perlite, or 3 parts perlite 1 part vermiculite. If you do want pictures though, I can grab some tonight at lights on. Any other questions feel free to ask. I've got 4 plants going right now, 3 in flower 1 in veg. I honestly don't see myself growing any other way, it's just too simple and easy to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom