Plant problems

I finally added two more lights also

2-18w 1200 lumens @ 2700k

2-13w 800 lumens @ 6500k

More light = good.
Adding fertilizer to babies = maybe not so good. Seedlings don't need anything for quite a while. As long as you didn't over-feed them they should be fine.
Nice update! You should be journaling your grow (if you aren't already).

More light = good.
Adding fertilizer to babies = maybe not so good. Seedlings don't need anything for quite a while. As long as you didn't over-feed them they should be fine.
Nice update! You should be journaling your grow (if you aren't already).

What do I put in the journal? Is it like a log book so I know everything I did to the plant and how it reacts?

If they don't need anything(nutes), why are some yellowing?

What do I put in the journal? Is it like a log book so I know everything I did to the plant and how it reacts?

If they don't need anything(nutes), why are some yellowing?

There is no set format for a journal. Take a look at a few and you'll quickly get the idea. A grow journal can be as big and detailed as you want. It can also simple - just be a place to ask questions when they come up and to show us how things are going.

As to the yellowing, I'm not sure. My best guess is they are still trying to recover from the early stress.

Ok so I'll do my best but I am still getting my crap down .. but...

Yah journal is mostly to cronicle what you do... something to reference to ... and most important if you have issue's people can read through it all to offer advice without a million questions... I find myself reading back myself in my own. I reread my first harvest before the second.. reread the shortcomings etc...

ok so on your plants.. now bear with me i am strictly hydro... some things it makes a difference but concepts are the same....

Most times the damage will not be repaired.. the yellowing of the leaves is done... meaning it won't go away.. That is the bad news.. The good news is that you can tell when the plant is responding to corrections from the centers and new growth. If it is coming in green and looking better in there.. then you probably have it corrected... Once you have eluded the death be patient. 1-2 days in hydro to see the results... soil may take longer... but you can notice leaves all lift up a little.. starts to look like a little more vigor going on..... The hardest thing on a first grow is not messing with stuff... It takes time for results to happen etc and it is hard to wait. Another thing is long term it is better if you correct things one thing at a time so you know what corrected it to avoid that in the future... That being said if you have dying plants you throw it all at it to save it.. But deficiencies it is good to figure it out....

Keep posistive! once you get it figured out they will respond. It is called a weed for a reason. It will try very hard not to die for you...

:peace:

GL

FE

Thanks for all the advice Major and Far East.
image2814.jpeg

This is a pic of the few that are growing good. Hopefully I get atleast one female

Back
Top Bottom