Plant with no Cola

weediologist

Okey am in 3 weeks and 4 days into flowering and my plant is filled with nice hairs the every branch on my plant has a cola, but the center main stem has not hair on it nor a cola is that wierd of does it top off at a certain time and one more question i have only one plant growing its from a good baggie seed(this is the same plant as above) its on 3 weeks flowering and i dont smell it that strong is that bad too. PLEASE HELP and i have switched to Organic Fert one week ago and this is in Soil grow.

oh yesterday i checked my plant as soon as the lights come on.... and the plant had like a whole bunch of white hairs all over the branches tons of them i only have like 18 nodes so 18 branches, but the main stem NO HAIRS. i took some pictures ill post it in a few.

Weed002_761621.jpg

This picture above^^ is a cola on my plant on one for the branches

Weed003_898493.jpg

This picture above ^^^ is another shot of another Cola on a branch

Weed004_912755.jpg

Picture above is another shot of a cola

Weed005.jpg

THE PICTURE ABOVE ^^ IS THE SIDE VIEW OF THE MAIN STEM (NO COLA)

Weed006.jpg

THIS PICTURE ABOVE ^^ IS THE MAIN STEM WITH A TOP VIEW THE STEM HAS STOPPED AND SPLIT INTO 2 BRANCHES AND 2 LEAVES AS YOU SEE ABOVE. HOPEFULLY HAIR STARTS GROWING AT THAT 4 WAY SPLIT.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

the 2 leaves are wierd as fuck they are about 6-7 inches long with a thick as main vein on the back on the leaf.

Hey, your colas are lookin nice! I've got 2 roms that are flowerin for 3 weeks, 3 days as of today...3/8. I'll get a pic up tonight when the lights come on....it'll interesting to compare our plants.

dude that is wierd as fuck. who knows then. maybe that was one of its genetic flaws. because i know my plant. i pinched it at 4 identifiable branchs. and well i didnt realize the top would count for 2. i got 2 instead of one now. cool?

But Guys Remember This Plant Is From A Baggie That I Used, I Dont Think It Was That Good, But I Hear That Bad Weed Seeds Dont Mean Its Going To Be Bad Weed Plant If You Grow It, It Depends On How You Treat It And Know What Your Doing....but Yes Chico We Can Compare But Yours Will Be Better Since Its Rom., I Dont Know How To Pinch Nor Top A Plant Can Anyone Show Me How To Do It, I Know Its Done Only In Vege. I Just Want To Know For Future Referance.
Ill See What My Plant Does In A Week Or So. My Plant Is Today(march 8 2006) 4 Weeks And 1 Day Into Flowering. So Only Like 4-6 Weeks Left.

nice cola. gonna turn out really pretty.

my plant is really beatifull this is my first grow, first plant i have a 50/50 of getting a male or female and i worked so hard on this plant and am happy my plant loves me back that the plant turned into a HER, her name will be Crystal Green hehe.

i have a question, my plant has so much hair everywhere on the plant, now when will it start to show buds cause it right now i see is hair, when will i get buds.????

That depends on your lights and time now, its like they magicly appear.
Be patient, the hairs or pistils are beginnings of bud formation, you don't grow a beard overnight.(unless your my brotherinlaw)

lol i can grow a beard in 1 day.....my lights is a 400watt HPS with 30% blue spectrum and 70% red, i think they call holix or someting like that. Today(march 11, 2006) -->its been 32 days in flowering(when i showed hair) so 32 days is 4 weeks and 4 days now. so buds will just magicly appear?

Hey man....I just took a few pics of my grow as of march 11th. My ladies are 5 days younger than yours. I am also using a Hortuliux 400S. The back 2 are rom clones from the club and the front 2 are seeds I germed. We had to flower the seeds a little before they matured because of size constraints. The've all vegged for about 5 weeks. And now are comming up to week 4 of flowering.
Plants3-6-060041.jpg

All 4 girls in the closet. Gettin pretty crowed huh? What do yall think?

Plants3-6-060051.jpg

Plants3-6-060171.jpg

My ladies are flowering!

Back
Top Bottom