Plant with no Cola

he wanted to compare them to mine, mine look like yours, i just i have a lot more hairs then you do, my plant is just covered with hair.

urdedpal said:
The last couple weeks they really start to fatten up is my experience

yeah dude, I'm noticin that now. I have about 2 weeks left give r take a day, but they are gettin fat!

emmy0mega said:
^^same here! Its gonna be so hard to wait these next couple weeks...the smell is tempting me lol

I had one that had a few buds but wasnt gonna make it,,,,she was DELICIOUS!! Like half a joint had me out of comission for a few hours,,lol. She's Matanuska Tundra,,,,:adore:

well am growing baggie seeds dont know if the seed came from a good stash or not. i have only one plant, buts its not stinking my place up at all only if i keep it in my bath room for like 15 mins the bathroom smells like plant and weed....so i dont know how good this is going to be. my main stem as stopped growing and the branches are taller then my plant the tallest is about 3 foot has soo much hair all over.......NOW MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS...A COLA IS A BUD END WHAT DOES THAT MEAN....AND WHERE ALL THE HAIRS ARE IS THAT WHERE THE BUDS WILL BE GROWING?...YOU KNOW WHEN I USED TO SMOKE BEFORE I GREW I THOUGHT WHEN I SMOKED WEED I WAS SMOKING DRYED OUT LEAVES LIKE TABBACO IS BUT NOW SINCE AM GROWING I LEARNT SOO MUCH TERMS AND SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS...I NEVER KNEW THAT A BUD WAS A FRUIT.

I remember now. You burned the top of your plant. Main stem ended at the burn point.And yes, the hairs are the pistils growing out of the bud.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I NEVER BURNED THE TOP OF MY PLANT NOR ANYWHERE????WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN
And yes, the hairs are the pistils growing out of the bud.

weediologist said:
Not all leaves but about maybe 10-15 fingers only and some of my new leaves growing on the side of the plants are green but when i touch it, it crumbs...whats wrong ??
Sounds like a burn to me.What are you asking or do you just want someone else to answer questions?

why did you(URDEDPAL) say i burned my main stem what in the hell are you talking about??

A few weeks ago you had a problem with crumbling leaves on top. Thats burn. It does not matter if its chemical or from the lights burn is burn.
Since you burned the top of your plant the main stem stopped and now two or more branches shot up from there. You pretty much topped ur plant when this happened and now you have more than one main cola which this thread says you have a plant with no cola.I hope this clarifies a little.
weediologist said:
A COLA IS A BUD END WHAT DOES THAT MEAN....AND WHERE ALL THE HAIRS ARE IS THAT WHERE THE BUDS WILL BE GROWING?...
Now what are you asking here?Colas are bud ends but buds grow at all the nodes(branch points) too. The hair you described is a pistil. It grows right out of the bud clusters.

okey i have a big problem i think...my hairs on the plant are starting to browning but i dont have buds on the my plant yet. like about 15% of my plant has brown hairs now its been today March 18, 2006 --> 39 days in flowering so its 5 weeks and 4 days my plant i think its like 70% Sative and 30% Indica, i here that Sative flower in 6-8 weeks is that true? so please tell give me advice about my plants hair, is it ready to start budding now or what.???

here is the picture off my plant ill get closer ones posted tommorrow..

Weedmarch192006001.jpg

i have clip off most of the yellowing leaves i think the yellowing is from Heat stress or root bound...can i still transplant into a bigger pot the one am using in the picture above is a 2 -3 gallon. i dont know if i do need to transplant.

That could be one reason it is not continuing is root bound. Yes if need u could transplant now but very risky and could put alot of stress on the plant. But it doesnt really look like its root bound. That looks like a sativa which is going to take around 12 weeks give or take to flower.

yea i dont think its root bound or i would see my plant wiltering away

okey its been 43 days or 6 weeks and 1 day in flowering here are some pictures i had to tie the branches to let light in the middle of the plant to the lower colas too.

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Back
Top Bottom