Plant with no Cola

Now these picture are from a branch on the bottom of the plant, if you can see its a wierd cola, its a square shape but hairy as hell

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

Well I Have A Question Should I Cut All The Big Fan Leaves Off Not The Leaves Around The Bud, Just The Big Fan Leaves So That Light Can Get Everywhere...or Is That Bad????
---AND---
i just lefted the plant so i can see if its root bound, know this is how i had my pot setup, 1 inch of rock and soil....now i lifted it up and the whole root ball and soil came up and the roots at the bottom where hanging about 1-2 inches so i added more soil in the pot and feed it with water and some nutes since it was the day to feed the plant...i hope it does not shock it cause i have not shocked the plant last time i transplanted it from a small pot to this big one.

I did this, cause the plant looked died(like dry), and leaves from top to bottom where yellowing, i need to flush the plant so ill do that today...

okey i have a question know my plant is on the 56ths day today(April 4 2005) so its 8 weeks...my plant has white hairs still maybe like 10% of the hairs are reddish/brownish. and my buds have filled up alot i heard that it will take 10 weeks to finish its flowering.... there are alot of thichmore and they are sticking right up i think the cap are jsut a little milky looking i heard that they have to be clear then you know its good to harvest....so do all marijuana plants have to turn 60-70% brown in the hairs of just some cause my hairs have not turn at all just for a little has....am i doning something wrong and should i start using only plain distilled water from now on till harvest?

Back
Top Bottom