Plants been on 12/12 for 3 days: think it’s way too soon just put in some autos can I swap back to 18/6 without herming plants or is it to late now

Plants been on 12/12 for 3 days but think it’s way to soon just put in some autos can I swap back to 18/6 without herming plants or is it to late no signs of flowering as of yet .. some advice would be much appreciated

Plants are chemdawg fem photos one only 2 weeks out of soil the outer maybe 2 months but small as spent first month on window lol now have them under 450w led

Was going to start a grow journal but as I live in uk was very weary of this every thing is for my own medical purposes and only growing as don’t want to have to deal with no more shady folks and get robbed for shit weed at least this way ino what it is and were it came from

Lots of variables, genetics most of all if the strain is unstable. I personally would not. Best case scenario they don't hermie but take several weeks to reveg and then you have to wait or there will be a significant increase in the possibility in my opinion and experience.

Lots of variables, genetics most of all if the strain is unstable. I personally would not. Best case scenario they don't hermie but take several weeks to reveg and then you have to wait or there will be a significant increase in the possibility in my opinion and experience.
Thanks for the info just going to stick with the 12/12 as don’t want to stress the Chen dawg hope for the best with the autos

Back
Top Bottom