Plants look sick

RayDawg24

I have 4 nice plants in my 48×48×80 tent running a marshydro ts3000 hitting 450 watts wide band full spectrum led im running it at 50% for my veg cycle but I ran into an issue with my plant on the left the bigest one the lower two big fan leaves look weird and the top leaves are green but are sorta cuped and idk if you wna say wilting but it don't look like the lady is 100% healthy my humidity in my tent is always around 70%to80 but when I turn on my exhaust fan to take out the humidity just that one plant looks even more sad I have a AC INFINITY CLOUDLINE T6 I don't even use most of the time its getting me fusterated cause the other girls seem do be loving life in the tent ima drop a few pics down be low the one on the left side the big one is the one thats had a cold or flu or something any help or tips or anything is welcome!-

I feed 1 time a week this stuff im using retains alot of water..I'm currently feeding them
RECHARGE
FLORA VEG
AND TERPINATOR
I AM GOING TO BE ADDING KELP BLAST IN THE PICTURE IN AT SEEDLINGS I WAS JUST GIVEING THEM FLORA MICRO AND MYCO+WITH A LITTLE BIO ROOT HEAT STAYS AROUND 85 TO 70 AND HUMITY AT AROUND 70-60 AT NIGHT TEMPS DROP TO 60 RANGE TO LIGHTS FIRE BACK UP AY 5AM IM ON A 18-6 LIGHT SETTING.. I DO NOT PH MY SOLUTION LATER ON IN FLOWER I WILL BE USEING FLOA BLOOM WITH HEAVY FEEDING OF KELP BLAST AND TERPINATOR

Attachments

• 20201031_233258.jpg
    20201031_233258.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20201031_233239.jpg
    20201031_233239.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20201031_233227.jpg
    20201031_233227.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20201031_233213.jpg
    20201031_233213.jpg
    802.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20201031_233208.jpg
    20201031_233208.jpg
    931.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201031_233153.jpg
    20201031_233153.jpg
    984.9 KB · Views: 42
What’s up Raydawg? heat or light stress is probably whats causing the cupped or taco leaves.... 85 is high for tent growing. Indoors - it’s not enough to monitor the environment, you gotta control it.

light spacing, dimming, lower temps - these are your friends once the plant gets bigger these can be adjusted but think you’ve pushed a bit too hard for now. it’s okay to push a plant but you don’t want to cook the leaves up.

i don’t know those products so yeah one would think that’s rust or deficiency - but if you compare 5th pic to 1st pic you can see the leaf is burnt on the cup or inward curl.

Hey whats up what would be best Temps to maintain? Should I run my exuast fan the 18 hours and leave it off when it switches off for 6 hours? What are some tips to control the Temps?thanks

Hey and what i also don't understand is the smaller ones aren't heat stressed or have taco leaves there normal and shouldn't it be the opposite the small ones stressed and the big one fine when I get home from work ima have to lower the light to 25 percent strength till the momma is healthy the strains are dead head hybrid 4 months veg and 1 month flower og an sour apple

I’m guessing distance to light is why smaller girls are ok. High side is about 80-82 but most run 78ish take temps at canopy height on your tallest crew member. Yes run fan 18 on at least, most here have extraction fan plus a few smaller oscillating fans to keep air moving, helps with temps & critters too. Figure it out my friend!

Help please. Amatuer up in here
So I got bored one day & had remembered that I had some seeds. So decided to give it a go. At first it was fine blooming but slow, later down the track I decided to replant with new soil thinking it'll grow healthier & faster lol. Well its been 3days so far since I replanted & its looking like this. At times it perks up other times it droops. It just dont look right.. Is it beyond repair??

Help please. Amatuer up in here
So I got bored one day & had remembered that I had some seeds. So decided to give it a go. At first it was fine blooming but slow, later down the track I decided to replant with new soil thinking it'll grow healthier & faster lol. Well its been 3days so far since I replanted & its looking like this. At times it perks up other times it droops. It just dont look right.. Is it beyond repair??
I'm thinking it's still in transplant shock water lighty and leave it alone it should recover

Whoops replied somewhere lol. Thanks heaps. I am pretty impatient so watering lightly & leaving alone sounds like awsome advice. Appreciate the feed back
No problem if growing indoors lower your light intensity in till it recovers then gradually increase the light intensity as the plant grows

Tbh I don't think it's worth the struggle out door season is over the little plant is in flower already and its in transplant shock plus cold weather stress at night....if you give it another go when you plant out side in time of the year photo period weed plants will flower automatically and not really focus on growing your better off growing an auto flower out side its gna be your best bet of you want a cople OZ

Tbh I don't think it's worth the struggle out door season is over the little plant is in flower already and its in transplant shock plus cold weather stress at night....if you give it another go when you plant out side in time of the year photo period weed plants will flower automatically and not really focus on growing your better off growing an auto flower out side its gna be your best bet of you want a cople OZ
Great advice bro was thinking tbe same but wanted to give it a go anyway lol. Appreciate the feed back

Back
Top Bottom