Plants/wattage per light

lokiean

up untill now ive ran my room with 2x 1000wat hps for flowering with t 5 ballasts around the sides for side lighting. personally ive gotten fed up with having 12 plants at a time in the room. Ive decided to run 1x 1000 watt hps with the t5 sidelighting. so i can slowly veg a few and throw them in everey month or so . that was ive a good rotation for personal use.

My question is. what can i expect in ragards to yeild and budd size. right now ive had 1 purple wreck plant (vegged for months) under the light for 2 weeks. and just added kush berry to the room. (2 plants in total) and its going to be probably another month or more untill i add another.

with less plants in there ive been spending special attention to them. using low stress training, tieing the branches out to the sides and so on. i know in a few weeks ill see how things progress. ill post a pic up tonight to show where im at so far. But what do you expect i am to see?

If you are trying to go perpetual and you want a fast turn around you need to increase your veg light and space in veg to accomodate plants rotating to flower every two weeks or so. I like your idea of growing larger plants but sometimes it makes it easier if you have a set number per light. I have been playing around with the thought of doing it like this too. Looking forward to see how it goes and offer my advice if can

2013-09-21_11_51_59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom