Please Big Help, can plant survive if its upper level died, main stem and roots OK

SRG CPT Weed

I was fighting high PH with slime...so day before new year I decided to give foliar feed,with micro which was too many for plant,and contains like 30 micronutes like cl,na,its for hydro tho,but i guess not for foliar and 20x dose...
So anyway,after new year,I came back to check on plants,and they all WILTING,since then trying to revive them :(((( Foliar feed killed them,fakin nutes...Just day before new year,this is how new year started to me....sad :( Anyway,plants are wilting like from not watering or whatever,main amount of stems feels empty and are wilting too...I dont think it will heal,I hope,but I doubt...

I dont have nomore seeds,roots looks good now,main stem I cut with scistor too and it looks healthy,wet.I dont expect plant to be as it was,but is it possible somehow to start new growth from start? Plants abour 2 months old,even if I start from one tiny growth its still way better than ordering new seeds,germinating them,and then obtaining this level of roots....anyone ever did this? I will update pics later,but it just mega limb and lifeless plants wilting,nothing special...Please anyone if you know anything let me know..DWC,BTW,they are drinking water too,nutrients stays same pretty much,I guess all branches mainly died off and dont pick up nutes,but mains stems feels good I think..

Back
Top Bottom