Please help diagnose this auto Gelato!

TBuurman

420 Member
All my plants are healthy except for this gelato auto, is it nute burn or somthing else

image.jpg

Looks like the beginnings of nute burn, probably need to back off the Nitrogen a bit, or reduce the strength of whatever you're feeding her...

Agree back or nitrogen most or probably ball nutrient lines feed charts are merely guides usually I start at 25% of recommendation per gallon. Example it calls 4 ml of Base per gallon week 1 veg I would be using 1 ml wait to see if any deficiencies, then I'll bump it up to 50% which would be 2 ml per gallon in week 1. Usually you can only use at full strength if you have a sealed room with CO2 50% is a good number sometimes good nutrients will allow more. Remember all genetic feed differently.

That's about where I like to keep mine all the time.
Just a little bit of browning on the tips, when it gets to the edges I back off nutes to 650 or so for a couple days, then right back up.

What she is saying right now is "I'm full dad. I'm full."
So, "Good girl."

You are IN the sweet zone.

All my plants are healthy except for this gelato auto, is it nute burn or somthing else

image.jpg
Definitely looks like minor neut burn, don't be concerned too much at this point. Autos are usually capable of pushing through it rather well. Auggie's correct, your running a little hot but you are still IN the sweet zone. Especially when dealing with auto's. If she spreads to the edges start flushing but you good for now in my opinion.!

Back
Top Bottom