What’s happening to my plants? Help please

TBuurman

420 Member
My white widow looks like it got a desease or somthings eating it, it’s on two of my plants but mostly this one. Help please

160635AF-2785-4ED2-8166-6E65BC8C195F.jpeg

F7CEA897-3493-4EB8-9CDC-FDE1F7948015.jpeg

How To Treat Leaf Septoria In Cannabis Plants?

Early identification is crucial when it comes to leaf Septoria, just like other plant pests and diseases. During long stretches of heat and humidity, including during the initial stages of the growing process, pay particular attention to the plants.

If your marijuana plants have been infected with this disease, take these steps to keep it under control and stop it from spreading:

1. Foliage That Has Been Infected Should Be Removed

The first step in dealing with leaf Septoria would be to remove infected leaves. If detected early enough, this disease will normally be stopped by eliminating all affected bottom leaves as well as burning or killing them.

If somehow the infection has reached the level of your crops, however, you should probably avoid this step. Taking away leaves from growing areas weakens the plant and makes the buds less consistent.

2. Improving The Circulation Of The Air

Sufficient air ventilation is critical for cannabis as this plays a vital part in pest/disease control.

Whether you’re planting plants inside, optimizing air ventilation can be just as easy as installing an additional fan and allowing more space among your plants. After all, if you’ve been working outside, this would be more complicated.

If you’re working outdoors, try broadening the plants marginally to allow more wind to reach them. If necessary, try using an electric fan to circulate air over outdoor plants.

Replanting also helps to improve airflow both within and within plants. Stop seeing leaves overlapping or grabbing hold on top of each other by paring down excessively shaggy areas of the plants.

3. Avoid Your Plants From Staying Moist

Another important factor throughout the transmission and ripening of pathogens is moisture. Therefore, you’ll want to keep your crops as far away from moisture as possible.

Resist watering from above, since this will damp the leaves of the plants, and try watering much less often to allow the field to dry out. Try watering your marijuana plants first thing in the morning to allow the soil to dry out during the day.

4. Replant

Fungal spores also disperse into soils, which remain till the conditions are favorable for plant growth.

Although you won’t be capable of adjusting the growing economy in the middle of a growing cycle, there are many precautions you could try to protect spores from the field from spreading further into your plants.

Remove every dead leaf and rake the soil to get rid of any potentially polluted weeds. After that, make sure the soil is fully dry. Finally, cover your soil with a dense layer of mulch and water the plants.

This will help to eliminate the transmission of fungal spores from the soil to your plants.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had what I thought was this issue and this was the remedy that was suggested 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom