Not sure what’s happening to my plant that just started flowering, is it herm?

TBuurman

420 Member
Does my plant need nutrients or what’s going on? Someone please

image.jpg

image.jpg

No herms.... she's canabilizing her lower fans.

Likely due to the need for Ca and N. You cant really add these and expect things to improve with this plant.

Looks like you got enough soil there for the long haul. Top dress as suggested but don't expect any miracles. My indoor plants always do that and I never do anything cept happy at harvest time.

Hey Tburrman,

What he means is your chick is in flower so she is stealing nutrients from lower fan leaves causing them to yellow out. Fan leaves store nutrients up for this purpose but if you have a well built soil or if she is properly fed then it’s possible to stay green all the way thru to harvest.

doesn’t appear to be a hermie but you would need to check all over to identify that

your girls looks nice tho and welcome to the site

Depending on how ‘tight’ I’m being with the nutes, I generally start using up the lower-leaf batteries during flowing and start getting yellowing in the lower leaves. I like this as I see it as efficient use of what’s already loaded into the plant and it tells me that I’m am not continuing to load them up with more than they need. It’s all a bit of a balancing act - I did’t see any herms in there, but go through and look carefully. Nothing messes up 3.5 months of waiting like an unwanted ‘banana’. Look good otherwise tho TB!

Back
Top Bottom