Please give me advice please

Hey what's up first time trying this but I did it cause I need help my grow is healthy but somthing I'm doing is wrong please have a look at my little lady and help me out.only feeding clean water no nutrients only molasses once ph'ed at 6.3 to 6.5 I added earthworm castings to this mix. I just want her a nice size then I will transplant into bigger pot and final pot... starting with this 1 seedling for now 19 days old.
i heard you should only use molasses when the plants are flowering. i could be wrong

i heard you should only use molasses when the plants are flowering. i could be wrong
Wonder why only when flowering it has almost all the nutrients Cannabis needs... but I will read further on molasses to make sure.... but she loves the molasses alot more than ph water I have no nutrients ,going as organic as possible really hard to get the correct stuff in South Africa and online shopping is great not South Africa takes forever to get shit .... if you even get it

In my opinion.. one light for what you have is plenty! It is only 1 plant correct? And it's still fairy small (almost a seedling even). So giving it numerous lights is overkill I think.
Have turned off led and 1 of the 85watt cfls only 1 85watt running and 2x 14watt 2700k 10 inches away... hopefully this change in light wont stress her more ..

You can feed molasses throughout the grow. Just don't over do it.

You can feed molasses throughout the grow. Just don't over do it.
Awesome thank you for confirming that I been using 5ml 1 teaspoon in 1litre lukewarm water but I have been doing 1 feed with molasses then next feed just correct the ph as I'm using tap water just switching between everytime.. I feel I should start feeding clean for a while to see how she goes?

I fed molasses once every two weeks in veg. I could have done a bit more. They always seem to like the molasses waterings. I used organic blackstrap molasses.

I fed molasses once every two weeks in veg. I could have done a bit more. They always seem to like the molasses waterings. I used organic blackstrap molasses.
Same here check it

Attachments

• 15552059181514503703553938253097.jpg
    15552059181514503703553938253097.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 49
Oh and please check out my Grow Journal with literally all the info

Does your humidity hang around 75% all the time? That is very high bro
Yes I agree that is high.
40 to 60 is veg Humidity.
And do you have an exhaust and intake fan going.
And a small one in your tent or closet to keep air circulation going?
Read this easy reading.
Good luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-14-01-42-38.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-14-01-42-38.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 51
Have turned off led and 1 of the 85watt cfls only 1 85watt running and 2x 14watt 2700k 10 inches away... hopefully this change in light wont stress her more ..

I think this is a good idea! The LED could be turned on again before tooooo long, but once you do, I suggest using it only.

Again, I believe under-doing things is almost always better than over doing it. Giving it too little of the elements might slow things down... but too much can kill it easier!

Yes I agree that is high.
40 to 60 is veg Humidity.
And do you have an exhaust and intake fan going.
And a small one in your tent or closet to keep air circulation going?
Read this easy reading.
Good luck
Thank you have adjusted humidity and yes I do have fans intake,outake,circulation.. thank you for having a look ... if you do get the time have a look at my Journal

Back
Top Bottom